Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Inter, Milan, and Juventus traditionally change managers as much as we have a pint. They are all very successful 100x over (Chelsea only 10 years so not as long). You don't need a Fergie somewhere for 40 years to have a successful team. Fergie is a 1-off. There will never be another one. Very few understand that even though we all want one.

Managers get burnt out at big, pressurized clubs, just like players get burnt out of their managers. Sometimes change is good.

I understand where the argument comes from, but I don't buy the stability argument totally.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer, and they will take infamous WUM 'Mancio' with them

you have got a lot of problem with the bosnians and with me becouse i'm italian mate , i feel sorry for you and for the swastikas i suspect are all over the wall in your badroom little child.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer, and they will take infamous WUM 'Mancio' with them

you have got a lot of problem with the bosnians and with me becouse i'm italian mate , i feel sorry for you and for the swastikas i suspect are all over the wall in your badroom little child.

And out comes the racist line .... we have a full set of rag wum cliches now!

de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Unless they have shit Italian captains....
Haha, Classic

agreed, brilliant colin.

yep very good...but you know what I mean.. Its the reason the scum have been champions for many seasons but chelsea with all their money havent.

mancini hasnt steered us towards the rocks just yet...the players attitude is taking us off course.

samharris said:
de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Haha, Classic

agreed, brilliant colin.

yep very good...but you know what I mean.. Its the reason the scum have been champions for many seasons but chelsea with all their money havent.

mancini hasnt steered us towards the rocks just yet...the players attitude is taking us off course.

The reason Man utd have been champions so many times is they have a world class manager and loads of money. It's nothing to do with "stability". I think Ron Atkinson had won a cup or two there before they had the balls to make a change, and the rest is history.

Stability is meaningless without the right manager. And blaming the players and exonerating the manager is the work of Alan Ball.

samharris said:
de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Haha, Classic

agreed, brilliant colin.

what I can't understand is that in recent weeks it takes an away goal for City to start playing

Some of the periods of play before half time and in the last 20 minutes were excellent. Suggests that City don't need a Plan B, but need to believe a bit more in Plan A.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

I have nothing against Bosnians, nor you, because of your nationalities. It's just obvious that you are an Inter fan who, if Mancini and Mario leave, will be third through the exit door

Taking the debate about Mancini's respective abilities I find it interesting the assumption that if he goes then Mourinho would come in.

If Mancini goes I think Mourinho would be fantastic, however what if he doesn't come in?

I would be interested in people's opinions as to who would be second choice?

Remember this time last year a lot were singing the AVB tune as the best choice and look how that worked out for Chelsea.

pudge said:
Mancio said:

I have nothing against Bosnians, nor you, because of your nationality. It's just obvious that you are an Inter fan who, if Mancini and Mario leave, will be third through the exit door
Doesn't make his view wrong though. In fact he must be better informed about Mario and Mancini than us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.