Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Marvin said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
you have got a lot of problem with the bosnians and with me becouse i'm italian mate , i feel sorry for you and for the swastikas i suspect are all over the wall in your badroom little child.
I have nothing against Bosnians, nor you, because of your nationality. It's just obvious that you are an Inter fan who, if Mancini and Mario leave, will be third through the exit door
Doesn't make his view wrong though. In fact he must be better informed about Mario and Mancini than us all.
Fair enough, I mean he has his head so far up their asses he practically talks for them...

Mancio is in Italy. I just asked the moderator.

What's with this rag troll conspiracy stuff that Billy is spouting?

Id give Mancini a new contract Monday morning as a statement of intent, if he is the manager I think he is he will have learned from his mistakes this year and next we will be stronger for it. To start again with a new manager just seems to be a waste of time and money for me, Mancini will win trophies for us so don't worry blues.

Jumanji said:

Are you suggesting there are no rags in Italy? If that's the case then I'm just furthering my racist agenda against all things Italian ..... ;)

citytill1die84 said:
Hope they give it him tomorrow I'm wondering if the Mourinho shite I getting to the players. Mancini knows what he needs in the summer and I think he will deliver. Hazard,Lavezzi & RVP please Mr Mancini.

to be fair mate, if you added those 3 players to our current squad, Tony Pulis would walk the league.

BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:

Are you suggesting there are no rags in Italy? If that's the case then I'm just furthering my racist agenda against all things Italian ..... ;)
Of course not but I'm suggesting he may be what he says he is...

Jumanji said:

is just that since i'm here i've been proven right on almost everything and he has been proven wrong on everything. so now he is playing the only card his little brain allow him to do calling me rag LOL

Mancio said:
Jumanji said:

is just that since i'm here i've been proven right on almost everything and he has been proven wrong on everything. so now he is playing the only card his little brain allow him to do calling me rag LOL
What are all these things that you have been right about then?

samharris said:
de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Haha, Classic

agreed, brilliant colin.

yep very good...but you know what I mean.. Its the reason the scum have been champions for many seasons but chelsea with all their money havent.
And how many seasons was Mourinho at Chelsea for before they won the league? It's not about stability as such it's about having the right man. United gave Ferguson time because they bought into what he was trying to do and could see it was going to take them in the right direction. If ADUG think Mancini is doing that then they'll keep him, despite a few bad results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.