Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

santasa said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
samharris said:
Stable ships dont capsize..
Unless they have shit Italian captains....

You mean like this guy ?
(I am holding my breath, expecting waves of frontal attacks)

555624_3669912906846_1245546534_33628200_418973702_n.jpg

That would be really funny if we were out of the top 4 and plummeting down table..

That pic is far more apt if it was king kenny.

samharris said:
santasa said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Unless they have shit Italian captains....

You mean like this guy ?
(I am holding my breath, expecting waves of frontal attacks)

555624_3669912906846_1245546534_33628200_418973702_n.jpg

That would be really funny if we were out of the top 4 and plummeting down table..

That pic is far more apt if it was king kenny.

Most LFC fans are right behind Dalglish. If we had a striker finisher we'd be top four. Unfortunately without a striker who scores you don't win many games.

Eggsy said:
In my opinion Mancini was let down in January. We were 5 points clear and he asked to strengthen the squad for the final push and was refused the funds. Had we of brought in more strength in depth in January when Mancini asked for the funds we would still be top and would have the won before the rags visit in April.

bingo.

de niro said:
Eggsy said:
In my opinion Mancini was let down in January. We were 5 points clear and he asked to strengthen the squad for the final push and was refused the funds. Had we of brought in more strength in depth in January when Mancini asked for the funds we would still be top and would have the won before the rags visit in April.

bingo.

Only this

Eggsy said:
So this squad isn't good enough then?
If Man United can win it with the squad they have, we should be more than capable of with the squad we have. In my opinion, of course.

de niro said:
Eggsy said:
bingo.
+1

-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 am --

Pigeonho said:
Eggsy said:
If Man United can win it with the squad they have, we should be more than capable of with the squad we have. In my opinion, of course.
They have a great squad.

Their weakness is midfield, but all they need to do is keep the ball ticking to their excellent wingers.

Just because this side doesn't have Ronaldo & co. doesn't mean it isn't a good one.

Because of their strength on the wings, they will always have an advantage against sides that sit back. For us, they back the middle. They can't do that against the rags as effectively.

Jumanji said:
de niro said:
Eggsy said:
bingo.
+1

Pigeonho said:
Eggsy said:
They have a great squad.

Their weakness is midfield, but all they need to do is keep the ball ticking to their excellent wingers.

Just because this side doesn't have Ronaldo & co. doesn't mean it isn't a good one.
I know that mate, i've said it for ages that they're a good squad, but for me our squad is better and so it should be given the amount spent. I will be pig-sick to lose this league now, at this stage, to a team which includes Jonathan fucking Evans.

Eggsy said:

I don’t agree, he's been given ample in previous windows to cope. The problem he's got is he has little or no trust in half the players he's bought.
I think his comment regarding winning the game on Saturday if Aguero was fit is incredibly hollow when you have £100m of strikers either playing or sat on the bench. Would you continue to blindly throw money at it if you owned the club?

Pigeonho said:
Jumanji said:
de niro said:
+1

Pigeonho said:
They have a great squad.

I know that mate, i've said it for ages that they're a good squad, but for me our squad is better and so it should be given the amount spent. I will be pig-sick to lose this league now, at this stage, to a team which includes Jonathan fucking Evans.
To be fair, Evans is decent. Teams hardly get at them enough to exploit them though.

Jumanji said:
Pigeonho said:
Jumanji said:
+1

They have a great squad.

To be fair, Evans is decent. Teams hardly get at them enough to exploit them though.
I don't rate him to be honest, to each their own though.
This squad we have should be beating their squad to the league, but for some reason we have decided to choke at the finishing straight, which makes me a dull boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.