Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer

You've changed your tune quick enough....

i'm just reporting press rumors you'll see later in english press for sure

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer

You've changed your tune quick enough....

Absolute fucking wummery of the highest order!

Inter are a mess. Mancini is never going back there. As for Balotelli - they can't afford him or his wages.

Mancio said:

Please back that up with link then.. seeing as you are in Italy.

Stop wumming Mancio.

i was talking to a blue this morning, i said that as city fans we can't lose.if bob learns from his obvious mistakes he and we will be much much better next season, if the owners get rid and we get jose in(along with tranny) we'll piss the league.

win win.

davymcfc said:
blueinsa said:
davymcfc said:
What would you have done then? When Hughes was sacked who would you have brought in?

I wanted and still do want, Mourinho.

The only manager in world football with the balls to take the piss can over the road, head on, as well as the British media.
Mourinho wouldn't have come to us at that stage. He was in the middle of a treble winning season with inter Milan. He is now in the middle of managing one of the biggest clubs in the world. Saying we should get mourinho is the managerial equivalent of saying city should buy messi.

Try telling our owner he has bought a club that will always have to settle for second best....

Marvin said:
CTID1988 said:
Hope this is true
Me too.

Money making a lot of City fans lose all sense of values and judgement. Success is based on continuity. In many ways City are similar to Chelsea. A rich owner buying the best. Let us learn from their mistakes and get a good manager in who can lay down the foundations for an era

POST OF THE WEEK

Good news if true, it's an incredibly frustrating time at the moment seeing what has happened but in a year's time I think we'll be happier. Hopefully Mourinho stays at Real for one extra season just in case though, because even totally pro-Mancini people like myself may change our tune if we don't win the title next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.