Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

samharris said:
Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer

Please back that up with link then.. seeing as you are in Italy.

Stop wumming Mancio.

just listen it on mediaset tv mate , wait and you'll see it on some site

samharris said:
Stop wumming Mancio.

More classic rag behaviour. He must be laughing his tits off at the number of people he's taken in with this "my poor English babelfish" line.

CitytillIdie74 said:
Marvin said:
CTID1988 said:
Hope this is true
Me too.

Money making a lot of City fans lose all sense of values and judgement. Success is based on continuity. In many ways City are similar to Chelsea. A rich owner buying the best. Let us learn from their mistakes and get a good manager in who can lay down the foundations for an era

POST OF THE WEEK

Chelsea havnt done too badly.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer
We'll miss you mate. Keep in touch won't you?

sure i will. i'm fallen in love with a lot of twat here and wont lost you even for all the gold of the world :-)

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Missing out on Sanchez has cost us his season. Teams are no longer frightened by our overlapping full backs mainly because their delivery is shit. They therefore just pack the middle, hit silva early and stifle us. We keep making the same mistakes away from home.
And I don't see Sanchez racing down the wing to fire in crosses for the 6ft 2 inch Messi to power in at the far post.

Speed on the counter-attack is something we perhaps miss, but we didn't have a problem with width when we were hammering Spurs and Man Utd earlier in the season.

Teams have grown more cautious when they play us. We don't need to throw our whole style of play out of the window. We just need to get better at pass and move

so you would persist with the exact same approach, every away game, let the home team defend the edge of their own box, while we pass the ball a million times with no penetration, the home team break, and play in the space behind and nick a goal. Every away game is groundhog day, it's hardly a tactical masterclass.
We bought Nasri and Silva to pass and move and we bought Yaya Toure and Barry in part down to switch the ball quickly with quick crossfield passes. You stick with a style that suits the players we have

We have lost form, and have conceded some silly goals. WHen you come to the end of the season you have to tough it out. It's easy to play football in September, not so easy in March when players are tired and the pressure is on. Then you need to tough it out and remain strong

I have suggested at times that we use Kolarov's crosses and Dzeko in the middle as an alternative and that was a threat yesterday. The manager coming up with a Plan B is a false flag. We need to believe in what we are doing and get better at it

Aguero missing the last 2 games hasn't helped. He's the quick darting forward that you need on the end of these little through balls. And Barry has also been under par. What do you do about that? Not much you can do but soldier on without them

de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Unless they have shit Italian captains....
Haha, Classic

agreed, brilliant colin.

If i'd posted that this thread would've exploded into an indignant rage and I'd be branded a racist ..... ah the privileges of being a mod .... :)

Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer, and they will take infamous WUM 'Mancio' with them

blueinsa said:
davymcfc said:
blueinsa said:
I wanted and still do want, Mourinho.

The only manager in world football with the balls to take the piss can over the road, head on, as well as the British media.
Mourinho wouldn't have come to us at that stage. He was in the middle of a treble winning season with inter Milan. He is now in the middle of managing one of the biggest clubs in the world. Saying we should get mourinho is the managerial equivalent of saying city should buy messi.

Try telling our owner he has bought a club that will always have to settle for second best....
I don't think that is fair. The owners have a long term project. It isn't all about instant success with them. Buying the best individuals doesn't always guarantee success over the long term. Mourinho has a track record for leaving clubs after a couple of seasons. Also what kind of message does it send out if our owners sack a manager after a season of finishing runner up in the league? Will that mean if mourinho doesn't win things straight away we will be changing managers every season roman abramovic style? I think our owners have a little more class than that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.