Daily Fail and the Mancini era ....

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
Any player giving a him or me ultimatum to any manager can leave as far as I'm concerned.

Ridiculous.

The best players in our team felt he should go and you'd happily see them go because they felt Mancini was abrasive and lacklustre in tactics in Europe. Jesus Christ, when will people see things for what they are instead of ridiculous statements like this.

Want the best for the club, not for manager! Remember who you supported first!

I would see every last one of them go if they never put 100 % in on the field to piss mancini off
Anyway,i dare say it will be loud tommorrow singing his name ...so get that out of the way and then hopefully everyone gets right behind the next guy in....

Some good the singing done TCM. You should've listened all along. Most 'inners' simply don't understand what we are trying to do and completely fail to understand the paramount importance of Europe. As I said ages ago, history repeats itself and Inter all over again. Go and educate yourself on Mancini leaving Inter and see what happened with players relationship. It may rid you of this perception Mancini is clean of blame and the players are all bad guys.

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
Ridiculous.

The best players in our team felt he should go and you'd happily see them go because they felt Mancini was abrasive and lacklustre in tactics in Europe. Jesus Christ, when will people see things for what they are instead of ridiculous statements like this.

Sigh. What is best for the club in my opinion is that footballers that give him or me ultimatums about a manager are not part of it.

What is best for the club is we keep our best players and shift a manager who rubs them up the wrong way, didn't answer our weaknesses of playing narrow and deep and was bang average in Europe and failed to get the best out of our squad.

Nothing else to it. He was out of order for the Hart criticism (everyone said so after the game so no need to attempt to re-write history) and the Kompany criticism was bollocks too (players should be able to play for country without any problems from club, this is a strong reason for my hate for Ferguson) let alone the other stuff.

Once again, this isnt about Mancini. He's gone and I dont really see the point in discussing whether thats a good thing or not.

This is about the players and the way we should allow them to act.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
Ridiculous.

I would see every last one of them go if they never put 100 % in on the field to piss mancini off
Anyway,i dare say it will be loud tommorrow singing his name ...so get that out of the way and then hopefully everyone gets right behind the next guy in....

Some good the singing done TCM. You should've listened all along. Most 'inners' simply don't understand what we are trying to do and completely fail to understand the paramount importance of Europe. As I said ages ago, history repeats itself and Inter all over again. Go and educate yourself on Mancini leaving Inter and see what happened with players relationship. It may rid you of this perception Mancini is clean of blame and the players are all bad guys.

Whos going on about europe
I'm merely saying if a player or any players has not given 100 % to piss mancini off then they should be fucked off,something i hope you would agree with tbh
I guess we will never know.

moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
Sigh. What is best for the club in my opinion is that footballers that give him or me ultimatums about a manager are not part of it.

What is best for the club is we keep our best players and shift a manager who rubs them up the wrong way, didn't answer our weaknesses of playing narrow and deep and was bang average in Europe and failed to get the best out of our squad.

Nothing else to it. He was out of order for the Hart criticism (everyone said so after the game so no need to attempt to re-write history) and the Kompany criticism was bollocks too (players should be able to play for country without any problems from club, this is a strong reason for my hate for Ferguson) let alone the other stuff.

Once again, this isnt about Mancini. He's gone and I dont really see the point in discussing whether thats a good thing or not.

They are human beings like the rest of us and just because they get paid a lot more money than us it doesn't mean they have put up with any shit.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

I'm merely saying if a player or any players has not given 100 % to piss mancini off then they should be fucked off,something i hope you would agree with tbh

Europe was the reason for the Hart and Richards fall out. Also quite fitting that Tevez and Dzeko fell out last year in Munich. I reckon that's when Mancini is most uncomfortable and on edge.

I do hate player power but not if they have good reasoning for actions. There is a stark difference between this and Chelsea bastards so any link of the sort will get short shrift.

-- Sat May 18, 2013 11:33 pm --

Ray78 said:
moomba said:
NipHolmes said:

They are human beings like the rest of us and just because they get paid a lot more money than us it doesn't mean they have put up with any shit.

Bang on the money.

Also I hate this shit about players not playing 100% just because they are paid millions. Confidence and feeling wanted is key to getting a player to perform, pay is pretty much irrelevant to performance.<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 pm --<br /><br />
moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
moomba said:

We aren't privvy to the reasons why players don't see eye to eye with him. It's pointless getting eaten up about it.

Sorry - Ive not read the whole thread but whilst I appreciate the Mail (or in fact all of them) are really lazy journalists can anyone explain why a team with possibly 6-8 of the best players in Europe lost the FA cup final?

bodak said:
Sorry - Ive not read the whole thread but whilst I appreciate the Mail (or in fact all of them) are really lazy journalists can anyone explain why a team with possibly 6-8 of the best players in Europe lost the FA cup final?
He lost the dressing room. The players gave less imo in the final. Compare to Redaing game and it's night and day and for me it's disgusting for all concerned.

NipHolmes said:
bodak said:
He lost the dressing room. The players gave less imo in the final. Compare to Redaing game and it's night and day and for me it's disgusting for all concerned.

Thats exactly my point and whilst i'll never forget what he did for us, the tenure has been over for some time.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:

Europe was the reason for the Hart and Richards fall out. Also quite fitting that Tevez and Dzeko fell out last year in Munich. I reckon that's when Mancini is most uncomfortable and on edge.

I do hate player power but not if they have good reasoning for actions. There is a stark difference between this and Chelsea bastards so any link of the sort will get short shrift.

-- Sat May 18, 2013 11:33 pm --

Ray78 said:
moomba said:

Bang on the money.

Also I hate this shit about players not playing 100% just because they are paid millions. Confidence and feeling wanted is key to getting a player to perform, pay is pretty much irrelevant to performance.

-- Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 pm --

moomba said:
NipHolmes said:

We aren't privvy to the reasons why players don't see eye to eye with him. It's pointless getting eaten up about it.

I dont care why they dont see eye to eye with the manager. If they start making threats if a manager isnt replaced then for me I'd rather they go on there way to a club that will tolerate that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.