Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

I got texted a horse from a mate this has been going around the place were he works and it is in the last race in Dundalk today 6.10 Ionisphere it is @ 14/1 so if your doing it do it each way. Its form doesnt look too great but everyone in the bar he is working in has money on it now dont back big if you decide to do it. I only put a small bet on it as the form isnt great.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm --<br /><br />Finished 2nd in the race @ 10/1. I got the 14/1 so wasnt too bad. Just couldnt find another gear when brought out to make a run for the line.

When you first start off look to buy horses from claiming races that have run under the standard time for the distance.

If you are short of money there are a couple of cheats to get you on your way.

cheat 1 save game and then go to races and note down all of the winners and second places, open up the load game in a new window and you will now have a good idea who the winners are going to be (not always mind) if the 2nd is a big price go for a reverse forcast and this pays out a nice amount, I usually do this until i have 2 million or so.

Cheat 2 there is a program on the net that opens up a games data and you can type in the starting amount you want, not sure what it is called though.

Once you have the money you want, upgrade your stable to the best it can be, buying all the training aids and adding an extra berth for horses (boring but just do it to 100 now, as one day you will forget and a good horse comes along to buy and you havnt room for it lol) upgrade feed to the best and staff also hire help.

Also if you look on youtube somebody has put a starters guide on, quite decent for a beginer.

Horse for today, Health is wealth 3.30 Newton Abbot.

Yankee Today

2.20 Kierons Rock (33/1) First time out so anything may happen.
2.50 Mucky Molly (4/1)
3.30 Health is Wealth (7/2)
4.30 Clu Agus Cail ( 9/4)

Counsel in the first at Leicester. Currently 3/1 so not a big price but hes very well bred and they expect a big run. Hes related to both Sea Moon and Workforce who both ran well 1st time up. His target is the Derby next year and hes entered in 2 big sales races this year so he should be capable of winning on debut.

My only other is an outsider who i think could be coming back to form even though the figures dont suggest that. Stone Of Folca runs at Leicester in the 4:00. He was a very smart 2yo but its normal that 3yo sprinters struggle unless they are top class which he is not. Annoyed that one of the runners has come out meaning e/w places is down to 2 but at 10/1 its worth a bit on the nose.

I backed that SoF a couple of times last season but it hasnt really fired this year but in all honesty it has been highly tried and dropping into a conditions race may do the business.

Think I'll stick a couple of quid on it for old times sake lol

-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:37 am --

Big gamble on Uprise same stable as council in the 1st at leicester 14-1 down to 7-2 blimey.

May make your shout a better price though.

edit nope 7-2.

Always annoys me when there is a big gamble on a horse early doors and they dont move out the ealier favourites price, tight cunts that they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.