Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Gambles for 2yos are normally worth following as you cant go off form. Its just all on breeding and thats what i look at. There is a nice filly of Godolphins out today who is a full sister to Rio De La Plata. Ihsas, 4.10 at Lingfield. Not backed her as shes odds on but i wouldnt be surprised if she turns out to be something special.

I've been given a big shout for a 2 year old on Friday, the jockey has said it will win. I will post it on Friday morning.

Bluebee2 said:
I've been given a big shout for a 2 year old on Friday, the jockey has said it will win. I will post it on Friday morning.

When the price has gone ??

lol

bluealf said:
Bluebee2 said:

When the price has gone ??

lol
Lol

"I've got a tip on a horse, it's currently 60/1 and should defo win but i'll tell you all Friday when it's 5/2 favourite and not really a tip anymore"

Tbh if its not a group race then you wont get a price on it anyway until the night before at the earliest. Will have a dabble myself if its a decent price.

niall_mcfc said:
Tbh if its not a group race then you wont get a price on it anyway until the night before at the earliest. Will have a dabble myself if its a decent price.
Exactly mate, I've looked and can't get a quote on the race, so Friday will be the earliest anyone can get a bet on.

Bluebee2 said:
niall_mcfc said:
Exactly mate, I've looked and can't get a quote on the race, so Friday will be the earliest anyone can get a bet on.

Well not strictly true as a lot of bookies online will price up the races thursday night but maybe not for a maiden.

But I was only pulling your leg lol

looks a good two year olds race saturday...power and daddy longlegs entered,saying that though had no luck with obrien lately.
niall are you running a tipster comp?

A small stakes E/W double for me today.

Lingfield 2.10 Xinbama 12/1
Leicester 3.30 O Ma Lad 7/1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.