Dangerous Dogs

Man tasered and 2 dogs shot dead by armed police in London.

This was after a 999 call was made to emergency services to say a woman was being attacked by a dog.

Why are folk in the UK allowed to keep these dogs?

Some of them look like wild animals and I for one don’t think they should be on our streets.

What does everybody else think?
2 Rottweilers ripped a little girl apart in Sydney 2 months ago. They were the neighbours dogs and known to the family. They just suddenly changed into killers. Imagine that was your daughter..

Man tasered and 2 dogs shot dead by armed police in London.

This was after a 999 call was made to emergency services to say a woman was being attacked by a dog.

Why are folk in the UK allowed to keep these dogs?

Some of them look like wild animals and I for one don’t think they should be on our streets.

What does everybody else think?

As people know, I have two rescued bull breeds. It isn't that difficult to understand that placing large, powerful animals into the hands of people who are barely competent to look after themselves is a recipe for disaster. There are swathes of breeders who are selling dogs for cash in local parks with no checks on who is buying them, as long as they have the cash. The only solution, in my eyes, is to take away the financial benefit of doing so - that means taxing breeders, seizing assets etc.

We have recently seen attacks by Rotties, Leonbergers and others, and Labradors are responsible for more personal injury claims than any other breed - to confine any action to particular breeds is flawed.

Last edited:
Fucking set of trigger happy gimps. Throw them in the canal while you deal with the owner and fish them out later. They didn’t even appear to be jumping up at them.
Having owned German shepherds and Doberman's I understand the responsability. Really believe there needs to be a licencing system for large breeds but given there isn't on this video the first dog that had been shot had a retaining pole attached to it on the floor and the second was being held on one and let go prior to being shot really piss poor by trained officers.

They were pitts, probably saved a few kids lives shooting them! Scruffy **** only has them dogs to look hard.
I am not going to watch the video as my wife described it as incredibly distressing. She also said that they are not pit-bulls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.