Dangerous Dogs

They're either pitts or something like a dogo argentino, either way that prick was never trained to look after them. They're killing machines in the wrong hands.
I cannot comment on the owner.

In the wrong hands, any large breed is dangerous.

Having owned German shepherds and Doberman's I understand the responsability. Really believe there needs to be a licencing system for large breeds but given there isn't on this video the first dog that had been shot had a retaining pole attached to it on the floor and the second was being held on one and let go prior to being shot really piss poor by trained officers.
Really piss poor doesn’t even come close.

I must admit to not reading the details of this thread but these are my dogs softest dogs in the world. Ive rots dofB and other large breeds these pair our golden

Attachments

• 73119F26-4DA9-4048-8360-E03573B8EEF5.jpeg
    73119F26-4DA9-4048-8360-E03573B8EEF5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • 044358AD-EE6F-4BFC-974F-FD003D01AA45.jpeg
    044358AD-EE6F-4BFC-974F-FD003D01AA45.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
Another piece of footage that only tells half the story.

The Police aren't going to fuck about when there is a good chance one of those machines could severely injure or even kill.Its just a huge shame that any bellend can get their scruffy hands on such an animal.

I am not going to watch the video as my wife described it as incredibly distressing. She also said that they are not pit-bulls.
It is, a lad sent it on a WhatsApp group last night just before I was going to bed, I had no idea what was coming
Couldn’t sleep for hours after seeing it

A warning under the post on here would be a good idea I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.