Dangerous Dogs

State of that scruffy ****, should shoot the dog infront of him.
He was lucky the horses didn’t kick the dog to death. People like that shouldn’t have dogs. He doesn’t see her as a living creature, he sees her as a weapon and a status symbol.

I see a Golden Retriever on my regular bike ride (on the Dee cycle path near Chester) and it’s the only dog I’ve seen in the last few years of doing that route that‘s a PITA, the owner has zero recall over it yet refuses to put it on a lead. I’ve tried riding slowly, fast, walking and it still has a go

I know where the guy and the dog live as I ride past the house so I’ll either report it if I ever get bitten by it or give him or the dog a smack in the fucking mush

I confronted him before Xmas and he called me a paedo.. A little random so I just laughed and told him that if he ever threatened me again I’d flatten him.. He doesn’t speak now but the dog is still an issue

got one two doors down from me. It’s fukin huge! Accident waiting to happen in my opinion. There’s young kids on my street as well and my 2 year old that I won’t let anywhere near their house. She loves dogs as we have two shar peis and sometimes wants to see the dog in their garden through the gate but that’s a risk I’m not willing to take and to top it off they have a staffy type pup that’s fukin bonkers as well. I knocked on once to tell them their bin had fell over with rubbish all over the street, the owner answers and the dog comes running down the entrance way and it fukin lept off the ground to grab my arm. I scarperd quick time. I’m convinced one of these dogs escapes it will do serious harm to someone.

how the fuck can he even attempt to justify or pass blame on this?

He's dressed in full camo with a bull bred dog...obviously narct out of his bollox...how can anything be a narcs fault.. ever.

there needs to be some sort of full disclosure process for the owning of certain dog breeds. Far far too easy for complete and utter pondlife to come into ownership of dogs that, in the simplest terms, are potential deadly weapons.

there needs to be some sort of full disclosure process for the owning of certain dog breeds. Far far too easy for complete and utter pondlife to come into ownership of dogs that, in the simplest terms, are potential deadly weapons.
Vets have a big part to play in checking this amd reporting concerns I think. GPs have to do it. They charge enough that's for sure.

Man tasered and 2 dogs shot dead by armed police in London.

This was after a 999 call was made to emergency services to say a woman was being attacked by a dog.

Why are folk in the UK allowed to keep these dogs?

Some of them look like wild animals and I for one don’t think they should be on our streets.

What does everybody else think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.