Dangerous Dogs

That horrible dog got lucky. A proper boot from the horse would have sent it flying into the next postcode

Shows the difference between the nature of the two animals. One has it in it's nature to be horrible. The other could have killed it in an instance and just tried to back off.

Look at the state of the owner. He’s scared to death of his own dog, either that or he’s a lazy **** he couldn’t be arsed intervening or was secretly enjoying it.

He can’t even pull his own pants up, never mind look after a dog of that nature the scruffy ****.

most bull owning people cant break thier dogs mouth...for my money that alone should invalidate ownership...

Look at the state of the owner. He’s scared to death of his own dog, either that or he’s a lazy **** he couldn’t be arsed intervening or was secretly enjoying it.

He can’t even pull his own pants up, never mind look after a dog of that nature the scruffy ****.
Maybe wrongly, but the impression I got was he was scared of getting hurt by the horse, but either way, like you say, incapable of having the knowledge, experience, wherewithal to deal with the situation, and looking at him , he’s not a small lad.

I've had dogs all my life and there is no such thing as a dangerous dog, it's the pricks that have them and treat them badly that are the problem.
Had staffies all my life.
Wouldn't have any other breed of dog brilliant loyal soft as shit.
But in the hands of a moron maybe not the case

Had staffies all my life.
Wouldn't have any other breed of dog brilliant loyal soft as shit.
But in the hands of a moron maybe not the case

bit too simplistic ^ for me...there are lines of all breeds that shouldnt have been bred...oakes owned borders that would attack a badger whilst owning a broken jaw.....

Poor performance from the isolated copper with mace and a baton.

bit too simplistic ^ for me...there are lines of all breeds that shouldnt have been bred...oakes owned borders that would attack a badger whilst owning a broken jaw.....

Poor performance from the isolated copper with mace and a baton.
Yep agreed, plenty of dodgy dogs with great owners, just like humans, you just get some who are born complete nutters.

I don’t remember anyone walking their dog round WHP, simply open to the door and boot it out. They’d all hang around together, usually shagging rather than fighting, occasionally you’d see a bunch of 5 or so running together proper pack like until they got mowed down by a Ford Zephyr. There were a fair few one eyed and 3 legged dogs back then.
“mowed down by a Ford Zephyr”…………..those were the days: Zephyrs, Zodiacs, Anglias.

The scumbag wont face any consequences, as a society were far to lenient on scrotes which means they will do as they like becuase if that dog gets put down he will go and get another one.

cut his cock off, feed it to the dog then put the dog down.

Put the fucker down and the dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.