Dangerous Dogs

I've walked four greyhounds at once over snow and ice. Now that, as they say, is a challenge. But as it happened they were all well behaved and there were no issues.

Most problems are caused by dickhead owners with no control over their dogs, especially the cunts who think their dog is 'friendly'. Yours might be mate, but has it occurred to you that mine isn't? That he has teeth that cut like a craft knife which he will use if he perceives the need to defend himself?

Of course, these dogs we are talking about are usually owned by boneheads who want a dog that is 'hard' so by extension they can demonstrate how hard they are. Cunts who basically want to intimidate others, and end up putting some four-year-old kid in a hospital, or in a coffin.

Yeah, their dogs want to be put down, but so do they. They are at least as guilty, and they are acting with premeditation. I have no time for people like that. Scum's scum.

Dog bites needing treatment is every three days in this country, kids maimed for life , give your head a fucking wobble
Perhaps you should stop trying to twist what I was saying,I was referring to attacks by XL bully types rather than all dogs.
I don't have one if those types, I have an English mastiff, but I sincerely hope we don't go down the route of banning them because of a minority element. The media are doing their usual trick of stirring up a frenzy and a lot of innocent animals will suffer the consequences

Most problems are caused by dickhead owners with no control over their dogs, especially the cunts who think their dog is 'friendly'. Yours might be mate, but has it occurred to you that mine isn't? That he has teeth that cut like a craft knife which he will use if he perceives the need to defend himself?
This was always a huge problem with our old Collie, he got savaged by two dogs wandering round loose when he was a puppy (barely survived) and while he was never left loose and we managed to get him to the stage where he was OK with other dogs he knew, he'd always attack any strange dog that approached him and he'd be out to kill, not to tussle. I always warned people but they'd just fucking talk over me telling me how nice their dog was up until the point their poor dog got hurt. Ended up just getting out of bed to walk him at 2/3 am when there was nobody around.

Strangely enough, I don't have this fucking problem anymore now I'm walking either a doberman or a bulldog depending on which of the dogs I've got out. Shame really as they love meeting new dogs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.