Dangerous Dogs

I mean, a good start would the law being that dogs have to stay on a lead at all times in public areas.

The old 'don't worry he's friendly', as their dog comes flying over to yours, would then be prevented.

Our dog is friendly but we choose to keep him on a lead all the time, as he's too adventurous and would just fuck off at the sniff of a cat or squirrel.

I actively try and avoid other dogs and their owners when out on a walk, and tbh my dogs not remotely interested in other dogs whilst walking, too busy sniffing out the cats and squirrels!

Completely agree.
I've two dogs and they are good off the lead,in that they have no interest in other dogs,and come back when called.

I've no real idea about other dogs,so in a public area my dogs stay on the lead all the time.There are loads of times I have dogs bounding over and the other owner struggling to recall them,it's irritating.

The problem a lot of dog owners don't understand is their dogs can have mood swings and can snap in a flash, They are very prone to defence mode and territorial even if they are not under attack, Once I knew the most loving dog in the world and it never bit or attacked anybody, it was so soft even lived with cats and other dogs, But one day it just snapped and attacked the cat and killed it,

just ban the the breeds with locking jaws and any other aggressive types such as rottweilers et al. Problem solved

Apparently a good chunk of deaths where an old person dies from a fall is from the little feline shitbags that lives with them tripping them up on the stairs.
Still, they can go out on their own and not attack kids.

The cats that is, not the old people. They need tethering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.