Dangerous Dogs

Yes I give anyone walking a powerful dog a wide berth.

Again when I was a kid I was walking my grandads dog. It was a small,daft, soft as shit thing totally harmless. Suddenly it bolted across the road pulling the lead out of my hand and had some poor bloke pinned against a hedge growling and barking. He was petrified and I was in shock. A bloke came out of the house and between we pulled it away and I dragged it home. It was totally out of character. Bizarre and shows how unpredictable animals can be.
2 Rottweilers killed a baby last week in Sydney. It was a back yard BBQ, dogs (who are normally friendly apparently) were lying on the grass suddenly jumped up and grabbed the baby from his pram. Tore it to pieces. The dogs live with a very good owner who is a neighbour of the babies parents.

2 Rottweilers killed a baby last week in Sydney. It was a back yard BBQ, dogs (who are normally friendly apparently) were lying on the grass suddenly jumped up and grabbed the baby from his pram. Tore it to pieces. The dogs live with a very good owner who is a neighbour of the babies parents.

Yes I remember reading that, awful.

Clueless **** like a lot of dog owners, I always carry a razor sharp, hardened steel lock knife on dog walks these days, they’re happy to strut around with vicious, powerful unsociable dogs, but totally incapable of dealing with the situation if they get off their lead or lose the plot.

About time the government sorted this shit out.

Look at the state of the owner. He’s scared to death of his own dog, either that or he’s a lazy **** he couldn’t be arsed intervening or was secretly enjoying it.

He can’t even pull his own pants up, never mind look after a dog of that nature the scruffy ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.