Dangerous Dogs

People using dogs as weapons! Because what happens to the owner if a dog kills Someone?

If you can't hold you dog on lead if it see something and it just sprint of, you shouldn't be having that dog!

Statistically, the chance of your child being hurt by one of these dogs is small.
But that will be no consolation if they are.

BTW, I put the chief blame on the owners, many of whom are irresponsible wankers. It's part of a series really, as the same types misuse cars, bikes, scooters, knives, guns, you name it. How you stop people from being twats I don't know. The bottom line is this type of person spoils life for everyone else and causes our liberties to be curtailed.

So annoying that this seems to be the average reaction. Why do these people not give a flying fuck about the stats?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916-164402.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916-164402.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 89
Was'nt planned....

Are breeders that arsed? They cruelly inbreed ‘pedigree’ dogs to the point that they have genetic deformities across breed after breed.

It’s the reason the BBC ditched Crufts.

Breeds like King Charles Cavalier Spaniels have this inbreeding problem that’s caused their skulls to be too small for their brains and they have lifelong problems over it.
West Highland White Terriers can have any of the following wrong with them due to inbreeding: Atopic dermatitis Luxating patella, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease, Dry Eye (KCS), Addison’s disease Lymphoma, White Shaker, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Juvenile Cataracts, CMO (craniomandibular osteopathy), Pancreatic enzyme deficiency…
German Sheperds have all the following wrong with them due to inbreeding: Sloped back, Hip dysplasia, Degenerative myelopathy, Von Willebrand's disease…

These are just an few examples, there are hundreds. Google ‘[dog breed name] inbred genetic deformities’ and you’ll get a list of deformities, ailments and diseases for any breed that you just don’t get the more crossbred mongrel dogs are.

With XL bullys their inbreeding and bloodline brings through that they see humans as something to attack and kill.

Breeders breed these deformities and problems into the breeds due to trying to force the certain aesthetic traits into them.

Breeders of Rhodesian Ridgebacks cull all the ridgeless puppies from a litter.

Breeders don’t really give a shit about the dogs, they just want to earn money from the way they can force them to look.

I'm not sure whst your point is our kid..

If a breeder aint keeping a pup theyre breeding for dough...it takes no more than half a k to jab a litter up and say an extra oner in top class nutrients for the dam including pre pregs...a litter of four summed into £600 is the reality street of it.
Pedigree dogs dont necessarily equate to poor doers...all pedigree dogs are fixed crossings bred to type for time..the dog game is full of extended narcissism...before long they end up in the paper fannying where the 18 pups are going when theyd already booked thier jollies.

There is an old saying in unregistered dog world " no good dog is a bad colour".

All this xl perlarva's been done before, the cockneys were injecting pit types with steroids in the mid '80's and the man biting went up exponentially.

A lass asked my advice a yr ago about bringing a spanish herding dog into her home...cause she owned a staffordshire woman. It wasnt the type of dogs that would be the problem but the timing of bringing them together..which is explained by the age olde adage " never bring another dog on till the one youre on with is all its ever going to be"...the lass told me i was a bit of a weirdo...her stafford is now well dead, she dodges me, which is fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.