Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
£5m isn't a bad deal for Alves but a free transfer is even better

Last edited:
Hey dickhead, since I don't know how to read, please read that for me:

5Y2zsYA.jpg

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...n-citys-top-centre-back-target-but-move-could

Okay. So now you think you're very smart although you have the intelligence of a dog, let's reconstruct my arguments including my previous arguments.

Sam Lee previously said that Pep might decide on not buying a defender if he sees an opportunity for Mbappe. At the time I had expressed some concern here with you, as your usual self, came out barking at me like the dog you are.

That's right, Sam Lee said City might not sign any central defenders at all.

Do you get the hint now when I said today "what happens if something happens to Kompany?" Do you get it now?

And today I wrote my concern about Dani Alves' age and said we should be getting our priority rightbacks and get Dani Alves on the side, and I expressed my concern by referring to an earlier Sam Lee article (see above) which basically said they might save the money for Mbappe.

Why? Because we're reading reports like City might be backing off from their priority targets because they're too expensive.

Like this:

7YOgou5.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/17/manchester-city-dani-alves-junventus

It's the Guardian, not the Sun. That's why I expressed concerned. You didn't know that either?

I'm also on the side of the argument that he's 34 and on a downward slope as he's 34 and that we should secure a first choice target for his position and Dani Alves should be the guy to rotate.

And as for Mbappe vs defensive reinforcements, I much rather prefer we get our priority defender targets and a solid DM than Mbappe, especially if we're getting Sanchez too but that's just me.

There are many ways to respond to an argument like that. Such as:

"People told you how your post was based on a mistake. Lots of people said it, politely."

"Alves isn't the only signing! The other deals will be done!"

That's right. Akira and this other bloke responded like a normal person and we were done.

We're just not done with you because you're a fucking idiot whose only aim seems to be to say the last word and to insult whoever you want with your dog-sized brain, probably because you were abused as a child.

You don't even fucking have an argument here.

because you don't have one and you're jealous and were abused when you were a child.

Karen's getting annoyed so before we're actually made to stop by the mods I'll just say this;

You complain Alves on his own wasn't enough, you were told he wouldn't be the only signing.

You complained Tolmie & Sam Lee said we'd sign no defenders. That was pointed out to be false, he said no CB, and has maintained we'd sign 3 fullbacks.

You said it was a disaster to sign Alves first and how it meant the other deals were failing, and people told you deals happen at different speeds for loads of reason.

The reason people stopped arguing with you is because unlike me, they are happy to just leave the idiot throwing his own faces around alone. For some reason, I engaged, which was my mistake, even though you constantly changed the goalposts, ("There were no injuries for Bayern vs. Atletico!, Oh there were? Well it doesn't matter!"), and none of your arguments actually lead anywhere because they're based on the complete nonsense that Alves will be the only defender we sign.

However, I am learning my lesson now. I won't engage, I'll just set you to ignore, and maybe someone else will engage you next time, or perhaps they'll just let you be, and ignore you're deranged ramblings.

Great player but we need a long term rb as well if this happens, otherwise we'll continue the trend of paving over the cracks (Maicon, Sagna)

This deal just gets better and better, no fee involved a round peg in a round hole, knows Peps style inside out World class players dont come round too often so get him signed.

Haha. This shows you can have a billion loyalty points and have watched every game home and away for the last five decades and still be utterly clueless when it comes to modern football.

Juve a second tier side? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Before labelling someone as "clueless" you may wish to review your own posts regarding our player of the year. Shall not quote them.

If he is to terminate his contract id presume that 5 million may go some way to his signing on fee maybe especilly as he would lose out on bonuses and such?

£5m does go to Alves but Juventus will not get a fee for him and it does make the deal go more smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.