Dani Olmo

This the Mcatee who barely got a game for Sheffield United and who's promising career is going backwards at an alarming rate?

Comparing Mcatee to Danny Olmo is criminal, FFS what are you thinking?
Looks a talent but unless anybody goes particularly with allegedly Savio coming in we've too many options now.KDB ,Foden,Bernie,Grealish, Doku,Alcarez,Haaland ,Kovacic, Nunes, fighting for 5 slots that's before you give minutes to Rico,Oscar and Savio.
Of course any departures changes the picture but we are desperate for a good enough Rodders assistant who's prepared to play circa 20 games a season.

.KDB ,Foden,Bernie,Grealish, Doku,Alcarez,Haaland ,Kovacic, Nunes, fighting for 5 slots that's before you give minutes to Rico,Oscar and Savio.
Since the will be more games played this upcoming season, all I see is a great squad depth. A squad that will challenge in all fronts and try win every available trophy, whilst managing injury prone players and rotating the squad to be forever refreshed ;)
Sextuple loading....maybe?

Him and Pedro Neto are just those talented and technically gifted players that I would like to have in my team but their injury records are just off-putting to such an extent that it would be underwhelming to have them as your players. They are never present/ playing and sadly they are game changers. They are players that can win games with their brilliance when on. Such talent, wasting away on a sickbed is just sad!

But if City can fix him up, wrap him up in a bubble wrap, then we are Gold!
I personally would prefer players that are less injury prone. I Like Olmo as a player, his gifted, his read and influence of the game is spectacular, but knowing that he won't feature much, annoys me. Having a game changer, who is never around, when his brilliance can determine whether we win the final or not is such a disappointment!
I agree the injury record scares me. It did with Doku as well his was as bad if not worse than Olmo. Fingers crossed seem to have been lucky with him. At that release clause we could take the risk again.

We surely only move for Olmo if Nunes goes though right? Even with Phillips moving on (hopefully) it's a congested area of the pitch. That being said, I do feel something is very stale about our attack in central areas so maybe it just needs to happen.

This the Mcatee who barely got a game for Sheffield United and who's promising career is going backwards at an alarming rate?

Comparing Mcatee to Danny Olmo is criminal, FFS what are you thinking?
Agree strange comparison but 31 premier league games last season and 14 goals and 8 assists in last 2 seasons and City looking at extending his contract doesn't really scream promising career going backwards

@vanchi would know better, but has he expressed an interest in the big Spanish clubs or are we his first choice? Are Rodders and Josko enough of a pull?
i don’t remember seeing him mention any particular club.

last summer they asked him about city’s interest in him and he gave the usual professional reply about being happy in leipzig and focusing on the season ahead.

it was reported that he wanted leipzig to challenge for the league title before. he is very ambitious and wants to win trophies.

and he already left barcelona once and it was a good decision. he started playing for the spanish national team when he was still a dinamo zagreb player.

even if real madrid wanted him, would a former la masia captain join them? no idea.

i think he’d love to join city but that’s just my opinion. :D
he helped joško settle in leipzig, i’m sure joško would love to return the favor.
dani drove joško to the airport for his flight to manchester last summer.

he gets so much love from both the fans in the stands and at home even when we lose to them. special guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.