Dani Olmo

As a kid I remember Phil
Babb having a great World Cup.

I’m in the undecided camp on this one. Clearly a very talented player but If we had a chance of the two I would be spending the money on Neco Williams personally.

Of course if KDB or Bernardo decided to
move on prioritise might change but I really enjoyed the blueprint this Spain side have shown of how to play and Neco Williams has such a high ceiling, looks unstoppable at times.
Nico Williams is a huge talent but a very unpredictable one, we already have those in Doku/ Savio.

His close control is David Silva like despite him looking quite gangly. Pep could work his magic with this player.

One thing I would say as a general point is you can’t rate any player if you have only seen him in the latest tournament and you could waste a lot of money doing so…not that clubs do that anymore!
Karel Poborsky?

We surely only move for Olmo if Nunes goes though right? Even with Phillips moving on (hopefully) it's a congested area of the pitch. That being said, I do feel something is very stale about our attack in central areas so maybe it just needs to happen.
Nunes moving? Where to, what's the story? Would be happy to shift him on, decent lad just like Phillips but doesn't fit our profile.

This the Mcatee who barely got a game for Sheffield United and who's promising career is going backwards at an alarming rate?

Comparing Mcatee to Danny Olmo is criminal, FFS what are you thinking?

He helped them to reach the premier league

I think with a proper strong team, he can reach Palmer's level

LOL please try harder.

One is playing in the Bunderleague and representing his country in the final stages of the Euros and one is playing for a team of cloggers and one of the worst teams ever seen in the PL.

Great player but do we need him? If only we had got Rice instead of Phillips.

Fair question and I am only really judging him on these euros but he just looks like he has it all as a player and at the price, and the ceiling he has as a player, I think you just have to make it work. Danny Olmo for me is a very good player but Neco Williams looks like potentially he could be one of the very best.

Yes missing out on Rice (or Rice not being interested) means we’re still trying to fill that void. The money on Nunes and Phillips and we’re still not really any closer to helping Rodri with the hard yards.

Nico Williams is a huge talent but a very unpredictable one, we already have those in Doku/ Savio.

Yes unpredictable I agree but I reckon, and this is only a hunch, when we look back in 10 years Neco Williams career will have outstripped those as players. Not often you get the chance to pick someone up like him at a decent fee, should snap their hand off.

Fish GIFs | GIFDB.com

Yes unpredictable I agree but I reckon, and this is only a hunch, when we look back in 10 years Neco Williams career will have outstripped those as players. Not often you get the chance to pick someone up like him at a decent fee, should snap their hand off.
Not sure, he could become a great, equally become another Sane/Dembélé.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.