Dani Olmo

Typical some blues who only watching a handful few matches suddenly declares that Olmo is the best thing ever since sliced bread. The earlier post of this thread is looking ridiculous to read each passing week.

Can't help but be wary of his injuries, but I think he'd fit right in here. Technically gifted, works hard, creates and scores goals.
Him and Pedro Neto are just those talented and technically gifted players that I would like to have in my team but their injury records are just off-putting to such an extent that it would be underwhelming to have them as your players. They are never present/ playing and sadly they are game changers. They are players that can win games with their brilliance when on. Such talent, wasting away on a sickbed is just sad!

But if City can fix him up, wrap him up in a bubble wrap, then we are Gold!
I personally would prefer players that are less injury prone. I Like Olmo as a player, his gifted, his read and influence of the game is spectacular, but knowing that he won't feature much, annoys me. Having a game changer, who is never around, when his brilliance can determine whether we win the final or not is such a disappointment!

Last edited:
Fair to say I've done a complete 180 on this lad. With such a low RC as well - sign him up Txiki!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.