Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got a feeling we are going to sign him very soon and that tattoo is just to remember his time at Liverpool

JC2 said:
LoveCity said:
Gerrard: "The decision may be out of Agger's hands."

Sounds like he's being sold against his wishes.

Not sure about this as the player can refuse to be sold cant he?
IMO i reckon he just wants to leave making the right noises, as when Torres went it left a sour taste in many Dippers eyes.

Future honours / Wage increase v Eeeeeestry ........not much of a decision to make if you ask me.

And he probably wont have to move house either

In theory he can and you can't blame him if he did, but I think Liverpool's owners would make Agger's life a misery if he does for his remaining Two years at Liverpool. You are right moving to City would be a great move, but I am relieved that Barca were not keeping tabs on this one.

Y.N.W.A. said:
BlueTillDeath said:
Regarding the Agger tattoo
The SSN Video shows agger driving out signing autographs, with his right hand, and there is no YNWA tattoo there
This video is recent as someone had the new liverpool sponsor (warrior) training top on, so its certainly recent
Now, unless he has provided us with a desperate attempt to show liverpool he loves them and he wont leave, there is no way that tattoo is real and IMO, liverpool fans are the kinds of morons to make such shit up and take time while we are at work to make these pictures.

Reminds me of the torres YNWA Armband they made

Mate the picture which shows Agger with the work done is taken from a training session with the official Liverpool photographers. It has been put online long before the story about the Tattoo.

Don't worry about it mate, just thought I'd found a loophole!!
It was only scrutinised after reports suggested he had got the Tattoo. I can't confirm it is 100% YNWA but 100% he has had work done and the photo showing something on his fingers is real. I have even seen the original with the watermark. I'll post it after the game if I can find it.

simonmdm said:
It seems strange to me that all the comments (from Gerrard tonight and Rodgers the other day) are about how the owners want the deal to go through and Agger is being forced to leave.

Why does it seem that everybody is ganging up on the still relatively new owners and treating Agger like he's the greatest person to ever wear a Liverpool shirt? Does anybody know?

People see the mad amount of money we splashed on players last season and think they have invested hugely in Liverpool. They have invested something like £20m net since taking over the club. Remember we sold Torres, Meireles, Babel etc to fund these transfers last season. We have also taken countless players off the wage bill who were high earners without replacing any of them - Kuyt, Maxi, Bellamy, Aquilani to name a few of them.

They are obviously here to streamline Liverpool and run it as a business which makes a profit. It seems pretty clear from the Gerrard's and the managers comments Agger getting sold will be a business decision rather than a footballing one. That can be fine if those profits are reinvested in the club but after the last two cunts who owned Liverpool failed to do this, everyone is very nervous about what motivates them as owners.

dw7 said:
Would anyone on here want to leave city if we were crap

He supports lfc and fair ply to him not wanting to leave
Never rated him.Hummels is what we need.

Y.N.W.A. said:
simonmdm said:
It seems strange to me that all the comments (from Gerrard tonight and Rodgers the other day) are about how the owners want the deal to go through and Agger is being forced to leave.

Why does it seem that everybody is ganging up on the still relatively new owners and treating Agger like he's the greatest person to ever wear a Liverpool shirt? Does anybody know?

People see the mad amount of money we splashed on players last season and think they have invested hugely in Liverpool. They have invested something like £20m net since taking over the club. Remember we sold Torres, Meireles, Babel etc to fund these transfers last season. We have also taken countless players off the wage bill who were high earners without replacing any of them - Kuyt, Maxi, Bellamy, Aquilani to name a few of them.

They are obviously here to streamline Liverpool and run it as a business which makes a profit. It seems pretty clear from the Gerrard's and the managers comments Agger getting sold will be a business decision rather than a footballing one. That can be fine if those profits are reinvested in the club but after the last two cunts who owned Liverpool failed to do this, everyone is very nervous about what motivates them as owners.

They're the same as your old owners mate. They want to play Glazers with LFC. They couldn't give a shit about your club as long as it's in the Premier League and turning a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.