Daniel Agger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agger Bid

brummie blue said:
Sky reporting Liverpool considering selling in order to fund new players

This sounds like a leak from the Liverpool end to soften up public opinion prior to an unpopular sale. Very good news.

Be pleased if Agger signs. £18m sounds a good deal, one of the best Premier League centre halves last season.

Adds competition at 1st team level. Looks like he has good control, vision and a powerful left foot shot.

I'd send Savic on loan to a Premier League club and play Rekik in minor cup matches to give him more experience. Kolo hopefully moves on with our thanks.

hgblue said:
brummie blue said:
Sky reporting Liverpool considering selling in order to fund new players

This sounds like a leak from the Liverpool end to soften up public opinion prior to an unpopular sale. Very good news.
Agreed. I think this is a very good signing in an absolute key area for us. Really hope it happens.

Also think that - with a bit of careful handling in terms of rotation and with our sports science and medical staff - we should be able to significantly reduce Agger's injury count.

The RAWK crowd got worried when a user named 'scott' posted this

WE want to sell him, if £20m comes in he's gone

They consider him a legit ITK. Good news if true. Going from Savic to Agger would be huge for us.

Some interesting comments from the pool

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/314055-Liverpool-to-consider-Agger-sale" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/3 ... Agger-sale</a>

Blue Haze said:

They consider him a legit ITK. Good news if true. Going from Savic to Agger would be huge for us.

He'll be replacing Kolo with Savic probably out on loan to a Championship club(Wolves?)

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Haze said:

He'll be replacing Kolo with Savic probably out on loan to a Championship club(Wolves?)
Either way, though (and I agree with you), it would be a HUGE upgrade for us.

As I said before, I think we could manage his injury situation too.

If true, though, just shows how tough things are at Anfield. Grim times for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.