Dating apps

I've never tried them in the past but I went on one the other week out of curiosity ..... i was wary about telling them too much about myself at that point, but before knew it i must have been faced with about 30-40 women sending me emails and trying to talk to me, it smacked a bit of desperation ... they half scared me to death, i then thought better of it, and deleted my account!
Fresh meat.........

Tried them briefly between wives and there are some nutters out there. 1 just wanted a shag as she's found out her husband was playing away and she wanted to get back at him, 1 bought a complete ' toolbox ' round, that was interesting. 1 used the excuse her bumper had fallen off to stay the night. Cant honestly say I'd recommend them and that was 20 years ago, things may have got better....or a lot worse, plus, these days you dont know what you're shagging half the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.