David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

Toure will be up for a scrap if they want one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpewOy6cT5U&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpewOy6cT5U&NR=1</a>

Can I just say that Dunn is injured and more than likely won't play. Also, just remember that it was your very own Mark Hughes that resorted to these tactics for the 4 years that he was our manager. If this happens I would love to hear Hughes' reaction.

Rovers1995 said:
Can I just say that Dunn is injured and more than likely won't play. Also, just remember that it was your very own Mark Hughes that resorted to these tactics for the 4 years that he was our manager. If this happens I would love to hear Hughes' reaction.

There's a fucking surprise...

Rovers1995 said:
Yea but hughes wasnt so daft that he actually admitted it.
Dunn has just basically said your not going to actually try to play a game of football.
Which is what it is a game of football not a fookin rugby match.
I hope you enjoy fat sams style. He is fat and he is a knob. That is all.

Dunn also said that it doesn't matter about how much money you spend, it's who wants the win the most. I'd rather a bunch of players that are hard workers and want to win with passion, then players just happy to pick up the monthly pay cheque. That is all

Rovers1995 said:
Dunn also said that it doesn't matter about how much money you spend, it's who wants the win the most. I'd rather a bunch of players that are hard workers and want to win with passion, then players just happy to pick up the monthly pay cheque. That is all

Let's wait and see about that tomorrow. My heart says City but my head just tells me that we're gonna fuck it up :( If Ade is fit and Tevez can play a part I believe we will win quite easily. My head says 1-1 or 3-2 to Blackburn, I'd probably take a point if offered now...

Rovers1995 said:

What, like your expensively acquired players did when they won the premiership in 1995 eh Rovers1995?

Fook me, your so stupid you don't even know how your own username came about. NEXT!

Rovers1995 said:

Go and watch Stanley or Burnley then.

Blackburn players tend to slag the club off like Henchoz, Cole, Yorke, and you took Henchoz back even after doing so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.