David Luiz

Luiz + Van Der Viel to us and Lescott + Richards to Chelsea? Bullshit or no bullshit we'd be laughing at that deal

Seosa said:
Luiz + Van Der Viel to us and Lescott + Richards to Chelsea? Bullshit or no bullshit we'd be laughing at that deal

Just posted on the Micah thread but Lescott is discussing personal terms with Chelsea. This is ITK info I've heard this evening.

aage's banana said:
Seosa said:

Just posted on the Micah thread but Lescott is discussing personal terms with Chelsea. This is ITK info I've heard this evening.

thats a very brave post,with some of this lot....no offence,mate

SPIDERBOY said:
FantasyIreland said:
I get the impresssion SPIDERBOY is aged about 14 and hopefully all eight of his legs will now be in bed.

However,i do hope there is some truth amongst that mountain of shite.

and i'm hoping"fantasyireland" your going to your 2 foot bed.......
it was a quote off,yes,football rumours,which you all slate,but obviously read,otherwise you would not be on to it so quickly......
you,and about three posts up are probably the reason TH and ajay dont post anymore.......

Honestly mate i'm not arachnophobic,i was kidding with ya.Really though,that site is terrible.

As for AJ and Tolmie,i often declare my support and i miss their input.

SPIDERBOY said:
aage's banana said:

thats a very brave post,with some of this lot....no offence,mate

It's what I've heard so I guess I'll have to take the flak if it doesn't happen...

FantasyIreland said:
SPIDERBOY said:
and i'm hoping"fantasyireland" your going to your 2 foot bed.......
it was a quote off,yes,football rumours,which you all slate,but obviously read,otherwise you would not be on to it so quickly......
you,and about three posts up are probably the reason TH and ajay dont post anymore.......

Honestly mate i'm not arachnophobic,i was kidding with ya.Really though,that site is terrible.

As for AJ and Tolmie,i often declare my support and i miss their input.

yeah site is terrible,but i have read some stuff off there that has come off....and i say some..

Daily Fail reports ...

Chelsea hope to finalise the £26million transfer of David Luiz over the next 24 hours after Benfica officials flew to London for talks.
The Blues are looking to include Paulo Ferreira as part of the deal. They have earmarked Manchester City's Joleon Lescott and Wolfsburg's Simon Kjaer as alternatives should the move fail.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1349926/David-Luiz-heading-Chelsea-Benfica-officials-fly-finalise-deal.html#ixzz1BwOY95WF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1BwOY95WF</a>

Darn. Hope that doesn't happen. Can't believe we have cooled our interest on him.

Luiz/Kompany at the back would be solid.

If we could get about 12-15 for lescott then buy Simon Kjaer for under 15mil that would be an awesome bit of businesses. There have been a lot of clubs sniffing round him for a long time.

fbloke said:
There is a gentlemans agreement between City and Chelsea (as well as other big clubs) not to compete in the transfer market, so City are waiting in the wings on Luiz.

If Chelsea say no then City will jump in and buy the lad @ just below £25m

IMHO.

So what if Messi became available for 30 million would City and Chelsea say you have him no you have him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.