David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

proudbear said:
pikku said:
news coming in that he is playing through the pain barrier as of now,due to an ankle problem..hope he is fit to.play against liverpool..:(

Which makes all of his recent performances doubly impressive.. To play that well with a niggling injury? Jesus.

He's had fucked ankles for years, refuses to strap them up though as it means he can't feel the ball. Don't really think Pellegrini should have told the press though, I wonder how many different players are going to take a massive swipe at his ankles now?

Pellegrini's a bit naive sometimes. Liverpool will twat him at every opportunity now. If they force him off at half time or earlier, they know they will win. Plus, if they can get him to miss most of the rest of the season, they know the league is theirs. Daft thing to tell the press, but what's done is done.

Tricky_Trev said:
Pellegrini's a bit naive sometimes. Liverpool will twat him at every opportunity now. If they force him off at half time or earlier, they know they will win. Plus, if they can get him to miss most of the rest of the season, they know the league is theirs. Daft thing to tell the press, but what's done is done.

Haven't you been watching our recent games mate, they do that anyway, every bloody team, he gets ZERO protection from Referees

Tricky_Trev said:
Meh, they start twatting him, we should start getting Zaba to flatten Suarez' ankles every time he's at least 30 yards outside the area.

SrilankanBlue said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Haven't you been watching our recent games mate, they do that anyway, every bloody team, he gets ZERO protection from Referees

That's a thing i liked about Mancini and Balotelli - 'Touch Silva and i'll send on the lion'

Mr Pellegrini should send on the BEAST then. "Leave our David alone!!" I got laughed at on Saturday when I shouted that at one of the Southampton players!! It was rather quiet around me at the time though so everyone heard!

aguero93:20 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Meh, they start twatting him, we should start getting Zaba to flatten Suarez' ankles every time he's at least 30 yards outside the area.

They've gotta get near Spanish Dave first before they try and clatter him

Bluep*ss said:
Blue Theatre said:
If we're being honest, and putting nostalgia for "the good old days" to one side for a moment ... then we'd have to say that David Silva is the greatest City player ever. The control, the vision, the passing ... all quite out of this world.

People around me actually groan audibly if he misplaces a single pass in a game, such are the high standards that he has set himself / we all expect of him.
As you all know I think Silva is Gold................I cannot take the credit for the following.............I found it on another site. A letter from Dave to his mum..

Hi Mum
Dave here. Sorry I haven’t written to you lately but things have been mental here. The gaffer wants me to play every soddin’ game which is fine but he keeps picking that lanky bloody Balkan twot, Edin and it’s buggering me out. Honest, I’m working like a dog to put the ball on a plate for the tosspot but he fires more blanks than the 12 Lads from the 2014 Vasectomy Awareness Calendar. Seriously he needs a dozen ‘goes’ just to test the goalie and another dozen to hit the back of the onion basket.

Javi (Garcia) sends his love. He’s been getting lots of promo work over here and has his own slot now on Manly Moustaches, the free to air internet access channel.watch out for it next weekend. He plays a bit of footie with us in his spare time but as you know that’s only a hobby.

I can see why you didn't want to take credit for it because it's sh*t and disrespectful to two players who represent our club. If a blue wrote that they should be embarrassed.

Eccles Blue said:
Mr Pellegrini should send on the BEAST then. "Leave our David alone!!" I got laughed at on Saturday when I shouted that at one of the Southampton players!! It was rather quiet around me at the time though so everyone heard!

you should have sung it to the tune of 'another brick in the wall'

'Leave our Dave alone' - catchy ;)

chris85mcfc said:
aguero93:20 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

They've gotta get near Spanish Dave first before they try and clatter him
Yeah easier said than done all right, Question. If we get the 3 points on Sunday, do we give his ankles the Sunderland game off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.