David Silva

David Silva isn't class, he's world class.

He's finally settled in by the looks of things, at this moment he's the player i'm most excited about, i get so excited when he get's on the ball cause he pretty much always does something useful with it.

his first touch and ability to find a pass long or short is unbelievable, he could turn on a knifes edge, he's so sharp on the ball.

he get's stuck in, he works, it's complete bollocks about him being lightweight, tonight he went in for every ball and even won one or two headers against 2 players alot taller than him, he always goes in for tackles, he's a little warrior.

the thing i love about him most is his movement, how he creates space and he area he covers inbetween the midfield and the striker.

he always want's the ball, always looks for it, he always want's to create, he moves about so much that the back 4 can't keep tabs on him, he get's into some wonderful positions.

i just kept my eye on him tonight for about 1 minute when we was attacking first half just to see what he does and how he get's about, i recorded him touching the ball at least 14 times in one attack and picking it up in at least 4-5 different positions on the pitch, he get's about and is always there to recieve the ball.

his little run second half when he nearly scored was absolutely sublime, if he would of found the net his goal against Blackpool last week would of looked poor compared to that, amazing feet, so skillful.

Him and David Villa was the reason i watched Valencia, it was a lifelong dream to me for city to sign Silva, i couldn't believe it when we got him and i am so grateful we have.

I love the guy, it's an absolute pleasure to watch him play for my team.

bigquinn772 said:
Absolutely brilliant tonight.
Ade was right to bow down to him :-)

_49609096_adesil.jpg

Wow. I thought the whole team hated Ade and wouldn't celebrate with him when he scored.

So whats happened to all the pricks who stated that Mr Smith could never hack it in the PL, as its too tough ??
His balance and poise for a slight man is superb and who also said that he could never tackle ?? A couple of those last night and even NDJ would have been proud.
By all accounts his all round manner in training and the way he looks after himself,both mentally and phsically,are second to none.
A superb buy and someone who could very easily be our next Bernarbia,for years to come.
Fingers crossed and a delight to watch.

I had my doubts because I thought it might take him longer to settle in. But he is showing signs of quality and he will get even better.

Early days, but for my money, he's got the best of Bernabia (the wizard left foot and perfect vision) and Kinkladze (supreme feet and ridiculously effortless balance)

And then he's got that bit more....from watching his career, I've always associated him with real commitment, courage and ambition. He displays a great team ethic, and has an obvious intelligence, the nous to apply himself to different game situations. He helped everyone tonight.

I suppose I could put up with Rooney if I had to, but I dearly want 'the three' to be Balo, Tevez, Silva.... with AJ waiting in the wings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.