David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mighty effort by Merlin tonight. He was everywhere and was desperately unlucky not to score and/or create a goal.

Player of the match by a country mile.

We are a far far better team when merlin plays,tonight he was immense deserved a goal,and how the fcuk he finds players in tight situations and surrounded by opposition players is beyond me,his vision is unbelievable....

Never goes missing in big games he would have been great with Scott Hiley behind him can't believe Alves got the second , world class

He is a typical Barca player, has the touch, vision and intelligence to play in that style. Have to love watching David play such a joy.

Armaan said:
He is a typical Barca player, has the touch, vision and intelligence to play in that style. Have to love watching David play such a joy.

Tell me again when he actually beat 2 men/players ?

Best player on the pitch tonight, great effort with that right footed volley as well. A pleasure to watch him linking up with Nasri again

Jack74 said:
Armaan said:

Tell me again when he actually beat 2 men/players ?

You here again? I'm convinced he's shagged your missus.

He takes players out of the game with his passing, he isn't a dribbling style of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.