Zabba
Tevez
Yaya
Aguero
Gundog
The ginger prince
And now the new lot need to make icons of themselves
Probably missed a load but I like the ones who graft like fuck for us

I also remember Cowans (what a player he was)
Very much so, never quite understood how he only managed to win a handful of caps for England.... Really great night though, the goal I remember was at the other end White's forth I think Niall Quinn was unmarked in the middle and White just blasted it past the keeper from a tight angle, Quinn wasn't happy! I might be mistaken but didn't Platt end up scoring their goal in the end? from a penalty

Remember that well and remember that miss, not sure he was ever the same player after.
That’s what I said earlier, it dragged him down. Shame I met him and he’s sound too. Legs are fucked, people sometimes don’t realise what a hard job footballers have, they just see the money they earn but it can ruin your body if you’re unlucky. Short career when you step back and think about it

Very much so, never quite understood how he only managed to win a handful of caps for England.... Really great night though, the goal I remember was at the other end White's forth I think Niall Quinn was unmarked in the middle and White just blasted it past the keeper from a tight angle, Quinn wasn't happy! I might be mistaken but didn't Platt end up scoring their goal in the end? from a penalty
Platt - yes
I think it had been postponed for fog (?) earlier in the season, and was on a midweek evening.

That’s what I said earlier, it dragged him down. Shame I met him and he’s sound too. Legs are fucked, people sometimes don’t realise what a hard job footballers have, they just see the money they earn but it can ruin your body if you’re unlucky. Short career when you step back and think about it
Seen him around Worsley/Eccles over the years.....he's fucking gigantic now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.