De Bruyne?

MihaiCity said:
if we really want him then it's a no-brainer offer them dzeko and a couple of millions in the summer and get this done a very good player
They want/need a Dzeko-like striker, we need a winger. Makes sense.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
MihaiCity said:
if we really want him then it's a no-brainer offer them dzeko and a couple of millions in the summer and get this done a very good player
They want/need a Dzeko-like striker, we need a winger. Makes sense.

He's not really a Hazard type player, he's more like Milner with Nasri like technical ability.

If we are to sell dzeko and jovetic and poss lose milner I'd love to see Navas sold also and sign Reus, De Bruyne and lacazette and promote lopes, our attack would be so much more frightening.

I know Chelsea doubled their money on him but maybe now looking back they have sold him too cheap.

He looks a £40m-£50m player this season.

Well you can see why Bayern are interested in him

i wouldn't mind him if we miss out on reus/isco/bale. He may even become a better player long term.

in any case we need top class signings in this age range

He looked great tonight, as he has all season, so can see why we're supposedly interested in him. Don't think it would be an easy transfer though. Wolfsburg don't need to sell from a financial point of view, and he looks happy. He's probably conscious of his limited opportunities at Chelsea, and would want guarantees if he moved here. Would he be above Silva and Nasri in the pecking order?

Ric said:
He looked great tonight, as he has all season, so can see why we're supposedly interested in him. Don't think it would be an easy transfer though. Wolfsburg don't need to sell from a financial point of view, and he looks happy. He's probably conscious of his limited opportunities at Chelsea, and would want guarantees if he moved here. Would he be above Silva and Nasri in the pecking order?
Above nasri definitely

Proelia said:
Ric said:
Above nasri definitely

I don't know. Nasri's been excellent this season.

Proelia said:
Ric said:
Above nasri definitely

I think if we work on a principal of 22 players equaling 2 starting 11;
--------------------Kun--------------------
Reus---------silva-----------de Bryne

---------Bony-----Lacazette-----------
lopes----------------------------Nasri--
It gives up good options and different formations.

The scouting of Chelsea was frightening in terms of Curtois/De Bruyne. Both cost them peanuts in todays prices. We spent more on Sinclair/Rodwell and then struggled even more to get rid of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.