De Bruyne?

Don't forget that De Bruyne is in a much better team this year. Lets be honest, you don't need to try and justify him against Reus, that lad will have every top club in Europe after his signature.

bulldogblue said:
Having watched both De Bruyne and Reus on a regular basis this season I would certainly go for De Bruyne based on performances.
He gets involved in the game, has plenty of energy and has the skill and goalscoring ability to go with it. Reus may be more gifted but tends to go missing in many matches especially when his team are on the back foot.
De Bruyne appears a more all round and team type of player.
LOL. What matches have you seen this season where Reus has played and Dortmund have been on the back foot? Leverkusen the first match where he was clearly not match fit having missed preseason and coming back nearly a month early? Or the Bayern game where he scored? Apart from that in the very limited games he has played this season Dortmund have been on the front foot and he has either scored or gotten an assist. In fact apart from Bayern, Leverkusen and Arsenal away, Dortmund have been on the front foot in every game this season. Very strange to claim that Reus goes missing when his team are on the back foot when he has always been a brilliant counter attacking player. His problems early on were when teams parked the bus. Have to completely disagree with your analysis.
Stoned Rose said:
We've done your Ozil fetish to death now. Just stop. Please.
What Ozil fetish? He has a poor mentality, but he was unbelievable at Madrid and I think this season shows how much we underestimated his influence last season. People praise Sanchez, but Ozil had the same team top of the league at this point. The question with Ozil is whether he has lost it or if he can get it back. If you think De Bruyne would be better then fair enough.

supercrystal7 said:
bulldogblue said:
Having watched both De Bruyne and Reus on a regular basis this season I would certainly go for De Bruyne based on performances.
He gets involved in the game, has plenty of energy and has the skill and goalscoring ability to go with it. Reus may be more gifted but tends to go missing in many matches especially when his team are on the back foot.
LOL. What matches have you seen this season where Reus has played and Dortmund have been on the back foot? Leverkusen the first match where he was clearly not match fit having missed preseason and coming back nearly a month early? Or the Bayern game where he scored? Apart from that in the very limited games he has played this season Dortmund have been on the front foot and he has either scored or gotten an assist. In fact apart from Bayern, Leverkusen and Arsenal away, Dortmund have been on the front foot in every game this season. Very strange to claim that Reus goes missing when his team are on the back foot when he has always been a brilliant counter attacking player. His problems early on were when teams parked the bus. Have to completely disagree with your analysis.
Stoned Rose said:
What Ozil fetish? He has a poor mentality, but he was unbelievable at Madrid and I think this season shows how much we underestimated his influence last season. People praise Sanchez, but Ozil had the same team top of the league at this point. The question with Ozil is whether he has lost it or if he can get it back. If you think De Bruyne would be better then fair enough.

Perhaps you didn't quite get the gist of what I was saying or perhaps I didn't explain it well enough. All I am saying is that based on what I have seen this season is that De Bruyne would be the better option for the team.
But hey so what! It's Xmas - have a good one.

His agent has said that Bayern have asked about him, while PSG are rumoured to be interested. Maybe that will convince people he is good enough for City, as many do like to turn their noses up at those who aren't already marquee names.

LoveCity said:
His agent has said that Bayern have asked about him, while PSG are rumoured to be interested. Maybe that will convince people he is good enough for City, as many do like to turn their noses up at those who aren't already marquee names.
"His agent has said...", and " PSG are rumoured to be interested..."

Until there is some accredited news, let's just leave it at that.

I'm no cynic said:
LoveCity said:

fuck off, rumours and bullshit keep the transfer forum going through the dark winter months.

totallywired said:
I'm no cynic said:
LoveCity said:

fuck off, rumours and bullshit keep the transfer forum going through the dark winter months.
Aye, but these rumours have him going elsewhere!

supercrystal7 said:
bulldogblue said:
Stoned Rose said:

He has a poor mentality,

Kindred spirits clearly.

Stoned Rose said:
Kindred spirits clearly.
Well a "weak mentality" is relative. In absolute terms if you are comparing my mentality to a world champion, then I thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.