De Bruyne?

Make i happen, this line-up will be deadly!
35kk0n9.jpg

This is such a strong XI. Our best IMO (providing KDB signs)

No, everybody takes players off Liverpool easily. Just look at Suarez. Oh hang on, no they actually kept him there for a full fucking year after he demanded leaving, & only sold him because he is a fucking cannibal didn't they ?

As you must know exactly what is happening, in order to know what mistakes we are making, why won't you tell us about DeBruyne ?
How are you posting When you dieded

Still need a left back its the week point in the team, why didn't we follow up the interest in Baba Rahman?

Need to lose one of the current ones before we get a replacement in. If players want to stay there isn't much we can do about it until the contract runs out.

Need to lose one of the current ones before we get a replacement in. If players want to stay there isn't much we can do about it until the contract runs out.

Its a definite week point tho, both of ours have been linked with Mancini, surely we could offload one n bring a quality young replacement in if it was high on the agenda..... it'd definitely needed

No, everybody takes players off Liverpool easily. Just look at Suarez. Oh hang on, no they actually kept him there for a full fucking year after he demanded leaving, & only sold him because he is a fucking cannibal didn't they ?

As you must know exactly what is happening, in order to know what mistakes we are making, why won't you tell us about DeBruyne ?

All I know is that the director of football is responsible for giving the manager the tools to acheive his targets.

Isco, Hazard, Pogba perhaps De Bruyne? Players we have missed out on

If I was Sheikh Mansour I'd be wanting answers

Its a definite week point tho, both of ours have been linked with Mancini, surely we could offload one n bring a quality young replacement in if it was high on the agenda..... it'd definitely needed

Can't get rid of Clichy, he's homegrown.

Kolarov doesn't seem to want to leave, has a long conract, big wages, and hasn't really been attracting any suitors lately. I'm hoping for a Lazio bid now they have Champions League money, but we might have to wait for them to get into the group stages, and they have a tough play-off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.