De Bruyne?

All I know is that the director of football is responsible for giving the manager the tools to acheive his targets.

Isco, Hazard, Pogba perhaps De Bruyne? Players we have missed out on

If I was Sheikh Mansour I'd be wanting answers

Except Txiki came after the Hazard saga...

Where does Roberts fit in to this?

I expect he'll be in the EDS, making the odd game for us like Pozo did last year?

I know he's been listed in the first team on the official website, but realistically he's not going to get any regular first team game time.

I expect he'll be in the EDS, making the odd game for us like Pozo did last year?

I know he's been listed in the first team on the official website, but realistically he's not going to get any regular first team game time.
Oh ok, I thought with us being light on strikers either him or Raheem would jump in if aguero/bony got injured, banned etc.

I know he is not proflific goal scorer because when he signed Sly Sports said so, but thought this year was going to be the year for youth for us. I don't know about everyone else but if we don't win anything but have a strong season and are challenging whilst simultaneously playing youth ill be happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.