De Bruyne?

Are people seriously suggesting that signing Sterling was difficult?
Since we were dealing with LIVERPOOL and their as deluded owners as fans and them refusing to sell to ''rivals'' lol. Plus they didnt wanna sell one of their best players who also has huge potential to become much better, didnt really need money also, so I would say it was far from easy signing

Liverpool certainly didn't want to sell n certainly not to another PL side, they tried to stand their ground similarly to when Arsenal triggered Suarez's release clause by bidding £1 over it but eventually realised it was a lost cause

Make i happen, this line-up will be deadly!
35kk0n9.jpg

No, everybody takes players off Liverpool easily. Just look at Suarez. Oh hang on, no they actually kept him there for a full fucking year after he demanded leaving, & only sold him because he is a fucking cannibal didn't they ?

As you must know exactly what is happening, in order to know what mistakes we are making, why won't you tell us about DeBruyne ?

I'd like to ask if mali_zeus the stinking rag is reading this thread?
And I'd like to ask is onlytwodasilvas the stinking rag reading this thread?
I'd also like to ask if revan the stinking rag reading this thread?
Busted with a big fat fuckoff capital B. ..
Be aware of these cunts infiltrating bluemoon and acting as city fans.
As you were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.