De Bruyne?

Make i happen, this line-up will be deadly!
35kk0n9.jpg

Don't think Aguero or Zab will start mate. They haven't been back training long enough.

All I know is that the director of football is responsible for giving the manager the tools to acheive his targets.

Isco, Hazard, Pogba perhaps De Bruyne? Players we have missed out on

If I was Sheikh Mansour I'd be wanting answers

So you are basing it on nothing then, just guessing.

And if you were Sheikh Mansour, you would already know the answers, in minute detail. The question would then be, why is Sheikh Mansour knowingly employing people who are inept, when he can get just about anybody, to do the job ? That would be very difficult to answer.

I imagine in the end, the conclusion would be, that Sheikh Mansour knows that he has the best people & that the question is ridiculous.

Oh ok, I thought with us being light on strikers either him or Raheem would jump in if aguero/bony got injured, banned etc.

I know he is not proflific goal scorer because when he signed Sly Sports said so, but thought this year was going to be the year for youth for us. I don't know about everyone else but if we don't win anything but have a strong season and are challenging whilst simultaneously playing youth ill be happy.

Definitely. You don't build a CL winning team in one window. We're buying younger players, adding in the 3 academy kids and will grow into a fantastic team. I don't think it's going to be expected of Pellegrini to deliver immediately, as long as the baseline of success stays the same he has 2 years to build us from a PL challenging side to a CL challenging side.

De Bruyne will be a key player in that because he's both good enough now, and young enough to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.