De Bruyne?

Surely when they had their meeting ,the player ,agent and the Wolfsburg reps, after KDB holidays ,The player had his chance to tell of his intentions I respect Wolfsburg for not wanting to lose their best asset Also equally this is a big decision for KDB both professionally and personally, but if the player is reluctant to not upset the apple cart ,then he chooses to not have the balls to make the step up ,and a la Delph first time around do we want a player like that? Like Fernandinho Sterling surely we want players who are desperate to play for us

So as someone who couldn't really pay attention to the Transfer Forum yesterday, I have to ask where we stand? Last I recall, reports are we put in a £47 million bid and the German club is denying they've received a bid. Is that accurate? Anything else?

Thanks in advance!

Talking of houses....wasn't there a chap on here in the last couple of days who said KDB's agent had chosen a house or some such ground breaking news?

Surely when they had their meeting ,the player ,agent and the Wolfsburg reps, after KDB holidays ,The player had his chance to tell of his intentions I respect Wolfsburg for not wanting to lose their best asset Also equally this is a big decision for KDB both professionally and personally, but if the player is reluctant to not upset the apple cart ,then he chooses to not have the balls to make the step up ,and a la Delph first time around do we want a player like that? Like Fernandinho Sterling surely we want players who are desperate to play for us

Fernandinho was desperate to move to the Premier League to get exposure for the Brazil team (which worked) and Sterling would have gone to anyone with enough money to get him out of Liverpool. I'm very happy with both players, but you're living a fantasy if you think any player without an existing connection to the club would care about coming here over an identical contract with a team in the same position to compete for trophies. The same is to be said of all clubs, that's modern football.

No one should have any problem with a player approaching a prospective transfer with caution. If anything, in the case of De Bruyne it is a good thing. It shows we are pushing the limit of the quality of player we can attract. If he's thinking he could maybe go to Bayern, Real, Barca etc. then it means he's the kind of player who will bring us up to their level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.