De Bruyne?

Anyway - clearly a slow news day on this transfer.
The quieter things are the more confident I am with these major signings. I'm sure City want him registered in time for Chelsea. Will be interesting to see the Wolfsburg team for their friendly this week.

Does anyone else think Allofs has got pissed off because De Bruyne has said he wants to come? All the way through he's said that if the player wants to leave they'll look at offers.

It's almost like he really thought KDB wouldn't be interested, and that's why he's now come out with the bullshit about "IF it we're a bigger club I'd understand" and "These clubs have turned his head" etc. Basically painting a storyline of us doing something wrong and being unworthy of De Bruyne - even suggesting he stays and waits for a big club.

The way he's gone from cool and calm about the prospect of KDB leaving, to brash, insulting and complete denial of any offer strikes me as a big change in demeanour to happen literally overnight.

Just a fan theory, but I reckon he got the offer that we made on Sunday according to the british press, took it to KDB and his agent as he has to, and instead of getting the reaction of "No, thanks I'll wait for Bayern", KDB & co said they'd like to take the offer.

I would be astonished if that hasn't happened and if you are right I'd expect Wolsburg to sell eventually. £47 million is KDB paying back Wolsburg. Its got nothing to do with them who they think a big club is. Liverpool tried that...didn't end well did it Brenda?!

No official bid has been made

If true, I wonder what our strategy is to try and buy him? Are we hoping he'll put in a transfer request or what?

Call me old fashioned, but surely it would help move things along if we put a bloody bid in, rather than just "hoping".

Does anyone else think Allofs has got pissed off because De Bruyne has said he wants to come? All the way through he's said that if the player wants to leave they'll look at offers.

It's almost like he really thought KDB wouldn't be interested, and that's why he's now come out with the bullshit about "IF it we're a bigger club I'd understand" and "These clubs have turned his head" etc. Basically painting a storyline of us doing something wrong and being unworthy of De Bruyne - even suggesting he stays and waits for a big club.

The way he's gone from cool and calm about the prospect of KDB leaving, to brash, insulting and complete denial of any offer strikes me as a big change in demeanour to happen literally overnight.

Just a fan theory, but I reckon he got the offer that we made on Sunday according to the british press, took it to KDB and his agent as he has to, and instead of getting the reaction of "No, thanks I'll wait for Bayern", KDB & co said they'd like to take the offer.

Excellent theory, reading that it all adds up pretty well. I think you've nailed what his problem is

Could be good news for us, Horst Heldt just insisted that he could not rule out a transfer of Draxler. He did not mention Wolfsburg especially, but Draxler would be the replacement Wolfsburg need.

No official bid has been made

Its just words. It doesn't matter. Its like when a club says we didn't officially bid for a player and they mean "We did but it didn't succeed and, as we used a third party to do our bidding, it wasn't "officially" us.

Its clear from Wolfsburg's reaction a bid went in, the player wants to come, and they are doing everything they can to get KDB to stay.

Barring a huge turnaround from KDB Wolfsburg are going to have to let him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.