De Bruyne?

I'm with you pal! Are you gutted we signed sterling too? Out in the fucking group stages!!

Devastates me even more to be linked with Pogba (out in the fucking quarters). But what can we do? Our centre midfield consists of someone who conceded 7, 2 who didn't get called up and 1 who got knocked out by fucking Greece. Fucking Greece!

Don't get me wrong Silva did ok last Monday but he conceded 5 to a Van Gaal team pal! I'd rather Gary Medel instead of him. Least he got out that group

You are talking like a f'in ****. Any team can have a bad day ala brazil, England have to many players like Jones and Smalling who are bang average,

Belgian have Hazard and KDB but as I remember they struggled to score a f'in goal.

Silva doesn't have to prove anything Spain have won the lot. To be honest I think Pogba is very overated, maybe come great but not worth anything near 70 mill

Sarcasm love it, Argentina are getting to finals as messi , aguero etc. carry the other players. Belgian have hazard ( who I put in top 5 players on the planet) AND KDB with other good players yet I saw nothing in the last world cup. OK international play isn't the real measure of everything but this guy seems happy to plod along where he is JUST so he doesn't upset a few people. People talk loyalty bonuses but his cut of 50 mill outways that big time.

I'm with you pal! Are you gutted we signed sterling too? Out in the fucking group stages!!

Devastates me even more to be linked with Pogba (out in the fucking quarters). But what can we do? Our centre midfield consists of someone who conceded 7, 2 who didn't get called up and 1 who got knocked out by fucking Greece. Fucking Greece!

Don't get me wrong Silva did ok last Monday but he conceded 5 to a Van Gaal team pal! I'd rather Gary Medel instead of him. Least he got out that group

http://www.discount-supplements.co....gclid=COa87omcp8cCFa-WtAodoTEHRw#.Vc0pKYp4XCQ

You just got burned mate

You are talking like a f'in ****. Any team can have a bad day ala brazil, England have to many players like Jones and Smalling who are bang average,

Belgian have Hazard and KDB but as I remember they struggled to score a f'in goal.

Silva doesn't have to prove anything Spain have won the lot. To be honest I think Pogba is very overated, maybe come great but not worth anything near 70 mill
Spain's in the past though pal. Not even in the top 10 anymore.

Fuck youre right about KDB and not scoring. We should ignore what he did last season (Bundesliga POTY, highest assister in the world etc) and all that shite and talk about his poor World Cup. Thankfully Aguero is world class and had a brilliant tournament.

Edit - apparently KDB scored more than Aguero at the World Cup. (Has to be some sort of fucking agenda shit as that's clearly wrong). But it's ok as Argentina scored 8 goals in 8 games and Belgium only scored 6 goals in 6 games.

Players like Sterling are the players we should be chasing players that actually show a desire and passion to come to our club.
If they don't want to put themselves out or go the extra mile to come here fuck em. Fuck PP and fuck KDB if they don't want to come move on
So much hot air, so little comprehension. Does that not embarrass you?

Don't answer.

Here's an idea for next season.

After the season has finished and you do your season review, don't tell fans that we have identified our targets and business will be done early.
If you can't stick to what you say maybe you shouldn't open your mouth and be all cock and balls about it. The arrogance it shows is truly unreal, and it gets City fans frothing at the mouth.

This KDB saga and Pogba joke should've been done before now. If not move on. We have become a lot of teams bitches during this window and last seasons. It's a bit like city being the donkey with Wolfsburg on the back dangling the carrot.

Have city become that unprofessional in the transfer market that we can't even have time frames for our transfers to be complete.

You'd be less shocked if you were fingering your sister and found your dads wedding ring than this transfer going through by the end of the window.

Next season, how about we say nothing about time frames in the season review cos I'm sick of hearing the propaganda bullshit to sell season cards.

That is all, and can the mods not delete this one, cos I'm being serious.

CTID!

Here's an idea for next season.

After the season has finished and you do your season review, don't tell fans that we have identified our targets and business will be done early.
If you can't stick to what you say maybe you shouldn't open your mouth and be all cock and balls about it. The arrogance it shows is truly unreal, and it gets City fans frothing at the mouth.

This KDB saga and Pogba joke should've been done before now. If not move on. We have become a lot of teams bitches during this window and last seasons. It's a bit like city being the donkey with Wolfsburg on the back dangling the carrot.

Have city become that unprofessional in the transfer market that we can't even have time frames for our transfers to be complete.

You'd be less shocked if you were fingering your sister and found your dads wedding ring than this transfer going through by the end of the window.

Next season, how about we say nothing about time frames in the season review cos I'm sick of hearing the propaganda bullshit to sell season cards.

That is all, and can the mods not delete this one, cos I'm being serious.

CTID!

Soo not cool bro!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.