De Bruyne?

Why are we so obsessed with making every player we're interested in hand in a formal transfer request? Make a bid that they won't refuse. We can't always leave the player there to do all of the work.

Here's an idea for next season.

After the season has finished and you do your season review, don't tell fans that we have identified our targets and business will be done early.
If you can't stick to what you say maybe you shouldn't open your mouth and be all cock and balls about it. The arrogance it shows is truly unreal, and it gets City fans frothing at the mouth.

This KDB saga and Pogba joke should've been done before now. If not move on. We have become a lot of teams bitches during this window and last seasons. It's a bit like city being the donkey with Wolfsburg on the back dangling the carrot.

Have city become that unprofessional in the transfer market that we can't even have time frames for our transfers to be complete.

You'd be less shocked if you were fingering your sister and found your dads wedding ring than this transfer going through by the end of the window.

Next season, how about we say nothing about time frames in the season review cos I'm sick of hearing the propaganda bullshit to sell season cards.

That is all, and can the mods not delete this one, cos I'm being serious.

CTID!
Not quite sure you got the right team with the season tickets remark but everyone is allowed their own opinion without being abused. Maybe try relaxing a bit mate. City got a lot of good business done early on and big deals are hard to close. There are a lot of clubs who still don't want to believe how big we have become and will only reluctantly let us have their players after they have been seen to put up this "heroic" fight against evil city. So be it, we get what we want eventually and as time progresses it will get easier and easier. Enjoy the moment because nothing lasts forever!!!

Let's put it this way,we keep hearing about this No financial concern thing. If that was the actual case,would you have Bendtner up front ?

Let's put it this way,we keep hearing about this No financial concern thing. If that was the actual case,would you have Bendtner up front ?
This is what I keep thinking about. For all the financial power they have, they've only made one "key" addition to their squad that got thrashed by an inconsistent Napoli side in the Europa league. I don't see how they think this team is going to be a major player in CL, or have as great of a run as last season. Kevin had a break out year but if he stays he's going to be asked to carry this team on his back. As I've mentioned previously the ads and all the season previews hyping up the new Bundesliga season here for Wolfsburg have all been about KDB. He's very much in a similar position as Sterling could've found himself in if he stayed at Liverpool.

There's a saying about how you should never be the smartest person in the room, and if you are it's time to invite smarter people or find a different room. Wolfsburg aren't inviting smarter people and City is a much better room.

People would rather we signed a lower standard of player in the first month of the window than wait for top quality, a sure sign of the modern "i want it now" generation.

The players we're looking at will hopefully be at the club for 5+ years. Having to wait an extra couple of weeks to ensure we get the ones we really want shouldn't be considered a huge problem.

Imo if mourinho were In charge they'd of signed by now
Tosh - look at Madrid twelve months chasing, sold his predecessor, dumped on to the bench by his current team and still can't sign De Gea, ronaldo took them by all accounts three and a half years to get in.

You can do deals quickly if you are happy to overpay and if you go for mediocrity, if you want to pay a fair price for quality then it takes time.

Mourinho doesn't do the deals and neither does pellegrini. We also have no ideas who we are after and what other irons are in the fire either.

That is what I tried to tell you. That poster could do it better than me. But I think that nobody wants to listen. Transfer threads rarely are rational.

It's because your press is wrong and we know they're wrong yet you are refusing to listen like the arrogant German rag that your fans always are. He'll be a City player. Not next season, not in 5 years time, but within a few days

Imo if mourinho were In charge they'd of signed by now
It's because your press is wrong and we know they're wrong yet you are refusing to listen like the arrogant German rag that your fans always are. He'll be a City player. Not next season, not in 5 years time, but within a few days
i sooo friggin hope you are right and if you are that's up there with my favourite posts!!

Sorry to continue off topic, but I'm sure this will have its own thread soon, but if I want to sell my spare tickets as I often have, I want to see whether the respondents have credibility before I deal with them.

Click on their name in blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.