De Bruyne?

Here's an idea for next season.

After the season has finished and you do your season review, don't tell fans that we have identified our targets and business will be done early.
If you can't stick to what you say maybe you shouldn't open your mouth and be all cock and balls about it. The arrogance it shows is truly unreal, and it gets City fans frothing at the mouth.

This KDB saga and Pogba joke should've been done before now. If not move on. We have become a lot of teams bitches during this window and last seasons. It's a bit like city being the donkey with Wolfsburg on the back dangling the carrot.

Have city become that unprofessional in the transfer market that we can't even have time frames for our transfers to be complete.

You'd be less shocked if you were fingering your sister and found your dads wedding ring than this transfer going through by the end of the window.

Next season, how about we say nothing about time frames in the season review cos I'm sick of hearing the propaganda bullshit to sell season cards.

That is all, and can the mods not delete this one, cos I'm being serious.

CTID!

CITD you say.

That is the sort of self-entitled shite that I would expect to hear from fans at the swamp where years of winning trophies mean the fans that they attract are shallow fuckers that just expect things should be perfect for them - because it is their right.

Don't get me wrong - I am not suggesting that you are a RAG, but you question what CITY have become. You ask about being unprofessional?? Wow where have you been these last decades? If you cannot see that the current CITY set up is off the scale more professional than what went before - well your are beyond hope.

IMO what is valid to question is "Have our fans started to become the sorts of ungrateful, self-entitled types that we did not use to get infected with and the types we used to slag off as they were scum fans. You know the type - they think that they are 'owed' and are quick to moan........"

Of course I meant to say Wheat from Chaff, No doubt I will Copse some flak for that.

Seriously, I think they do have a purpose and allow blues to gain a view on the credibility of other posters. I think removing them will have an adverse affect in that there will be more "Rag" type responses.

I agree. Take food labelling. Products now have the 'traffic light' nutrition symbols so you can see that it's the healthy/unhealthy snack you want before you pick it up and realise you can't read the small print of the ingredients because you left your reading glasses at home.

Same with a post count. Busy thread readers don't want to have to click somewhere else to see what they used to see straight away.

I had a quick dip on sad cafe last week and looked on the bluemoon thread.
There was a few of them talking about going on here and disguising themselves as one of us.
This discussion took place in June July.
A lot of new posters on here seem to have joined around those same months.
Could be coincidence, could be not.
I'm approaching with caution anyway.

That just shows the rag mentality,rather than discuss it via PM where it can't be seen,they discuss it in full view for all to see.....thick cunts.

CITD you say.

That is the sort of self-entitled shite that I would expect to hear from fans at the swamp where years of winning trophies mean the fans that they attract are shallow fuckers that just expect things should be perfect for them - because it is their right.

Don't get me wrong - I am not suggesting that you are a RAG, but you question what CITY have become. You ask about being unprofessional?? Wow where have you been these last decades? If you cannot see that the current CITY set up is off the scale more professional than what went before - well your are beyond hope.

IMO what is valid to question is "Have our fans started to become the sorts of ungrateful, self-entitled types that we did not use to get infected with and the types we used to slag off as they were scum fans. You know the type - they think that they are 'owed' and are quick to moan........"
He is a blue who now lives in Australia and iirc he has been banned from here before.

Here's an idea for next season.

After the season has finished and you do your season review, don't tell fans that we have identified our targets and business will be done early.
If you can't stick to what you say maybe you shouldn't open your mouth and be all cock and balls about it. The arrogance it shows is truly unreal, and it gets City fans frothing at the mouth.

This KDB saga and Pogba joke should've been done before now. If not move on. We have become a lot of teams bitches during this window and last seasons. It's a bit like city being the donkey with Wolfsburg on the back dangling the carrot.

Have city become that unprofessional in the transfer market that we can't even have time frames for our transfers to be complete.

You'd be less shocked if you were fingering your sister and found your dads wedding ring than this transfer going through by the end of the window.

Next season, how about we say nothing about time frames in the season review cos I'm sick of hearing the propaganda bullshit to sell season cards.

That is all, and can the mods not delete this one, cos I'm being serious.

CTID!

On the contrary, we are so professional that we do all our business within the only timeframe that matters...Its called the transfer window. City are trying to strike deals for players who will benfit us over a period of time, not in time for the Chelsea match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.