De Bruyne?

The Guardian is quoting his agent as saying the player will not be putting in a transfer request.

Meanwhile Kevin De Bruyne will not submit an official transfer request to Wolfsburg in an attempt to force through a move to City, his agent has said.

City, who first identified the Belgium midfielder as a key transfer target for the summer at the start of the year, are still yet to receive an official response to the £47m bid lodged with the Bundesliga side last week having originally offered £35m.

City had hoped that De Bruyne would push for a move by making clear to his current club that he wants to move back to the Premier League but his agent, Patrick De Koster, has insisted he has no intention of handing in a transfer request.

“There is no way we would do something like that – we have a good relationship with Wolfsburg and a transfer request is not something that happens in Germany,” he told the Guardian.

“At this stage we have not received a call to say that any bid has been accepted and until we do Kevin will stay where he is.”

Got a feeling the odds are lengthening on this one unfortunately.

The Guardian is quoting his agent as saying the player will not be putting in a transfer request.

Meanwhile Kevin De Bruyne will not submit an official transfer request to Wolfsburg in an attempt to force through a move to City, his agent has said.

City, who first identified the Belgium midfielder as a key transfer target for the summer at the start of the year, are still yet to receive an official response to the £47m bid lodged with the Bundesliga side last week having originally offered £35m.

City had hoped that De Bruyne would push for a move by making clear to his current club that he wants to move back to the Premier League but his agent, Patrick De Koster, has insisted he has no intention of handing in a transfer request.

“There is no way we would do something like that – we have a good relationship with Wolfsburg and a transfer request is not something that happens in Germany,” he told the Guardian.

“At this stage we have not received a call to say that any bid has been accepted and until we do Kevin will stay where he is.”

This was posted and discussed yesterday. Hope this is sorted by the weekend

We'll the guardian journalists are all stinking rag sympathisers so it doesn't surprise me they'd run something like that.

CITD you say.

That is the sort of self-entitled shite that I would expect to hear from fans at the swamp where years of winning trophies mean the fans that they attract are shallow fuckers that just expect things should be perfect for them - because it is their right.

Don't get me wrong - I am not suggesting that you are a RAG, but you question what CITY have become. You ask about being unprofessional?? Wow where have you been these last decades? If you cannot see that the current CITY set up is off the scale more professional than what went before - well your are beyond hope.

IMO what is valid to question is "Have our fans started to become the sorts of ungrateful, self-entitled types that we did not use to get infected with and the types we used to slag off as they were scum fans. You know the type - they think that they are 'owed' and are quick to moan........"
Spot on.

Transfer requests never happen these days full stop. The player would lose what's left of his signing on fee (varries between 5% and 10% of the transfer fee divided by contract length paid anually on anniversary of signing).

So that'll be a 'no' then. As to calling you a rag being childish, again if you'd spent more than 5 minutes on here, you'd know that they are legion on this site, all with extremely low posting totals and all making disguised digs about CL progress, players not wanting to join us, and other such general negativity. Unfortunate for you if the shoe doesn't fit in your case (and my apologies of course), but again it wasn't just me that called you out and I'll stand by my suspicions for the time being thanks

Whether he is or not your paranoia is pretty incredible

Reading some of the posts on here is saddening to say the least.

Some people need to take a step back and think where we were a few years ago, and realise how far we have come in a short space of time.

To even be at the negotiation table for players like Pogba & KDB for £millions is a fantastic demonstration to what our owners have achieved, and to criticise them is just bewildering.

Lets just enjoy the ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.