De Bruyne?

A secret pre-match unveiling of KDB would create a great buzz amongst the fans & would rattle Maureen & Chelsea's cage too. I think we can't be far off now after Kompany adding his few words. Come on City, make it happen!

Next season, how about we say nothing about time frames in the season review cos I'm sick of hearing the propaganda bullshit to sell season card
And I'm sick of people making shit up on here to suit their agenda but it happens.
Why should it bother you, it's not like you'll be buying one now is it?

Perhaps you'd prefer it if we had a return of Peter Swales, or Franny Lee or Thaskin perhaps?

And I'm sick of people making shit up on here to suit their agenda but it happens.
Why should it bother you, it's not like you'll be buying one now is it?

Perhaps you'd prefer it if we had a return of Peter Swales, or Franny Lee or Thaskin perhaps?
Completely agree your point, but leave me out of it please!

I think we now know anonymous is KFA. He predicted all media would report fee agreed yesterday, and medical today. The first one hasn`t happend and I think the second will also not happen today ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.