De Bruyne?

Reading some of the posts on here is saddening to say the least.

Some people need to take a step back and think where we were a few years ago, and realise how far we have come in a short space of time.

To even be at the negotiation table for players like Pogba & KDB for £millions is a fantastic demonstration to what our owners have achieved, and to criticise them is just bewildering.

Lets just enjoy the ride.

I agree with what your saying,but IMO,we need to lose this "remember where we were a few years back"....it's gone,forget about it.
As for being at the table negotiating for the top players,that's all very well,but we need to get these top players in now,not easy I know with the likes of Barca,Madrid etc also sniffing round them.

I think we now know anonymous is KFA. He predicted all media would report fee agreed yesterday, and medical today. The first one hasn`t happend and I think the second will also not happen today ;)

You had better call a few others out as then using that logic haha.

I completely concur with the above. I'm happy to critique current affairs at the club in a forum like this but on the whole I trust our owners to get it right over the long term.

Back to KDB however. I realise deals of this magnitude are not easy to pull off, the legalities, the parasitic agents and big club politics are all playing a part. Something tells me though that we may again, as in the case of Pogba, need to switch our attentions elsewhere.

With Gotze unsettled at Bayern I'd take a serious look, he'd frighten the life out of the Premier League and the rest of Europe as a statement, more so than KDB and I suspect that £40 odd million would easily get that deal done. This would be City returning to a Garry Cook style boldness, I'm not sure whether that is the kind of route we want to take anymore but I really think we should screw the top-table politics, we're never going to be accepted anyway.

Surely if we have indeed made an offer, and they were adamant they're not selling. They'd have refused by now no?

That's what confuses me. Reject the offer if it's too low, accept it if it's ok.

Why do neither? Unless they are trying to run the clock down in which case 3 weeks is far too long.

I can only assume they have some stuff going on behind the scenes, internal conflict over whether to sell him at all etc. or trying to figure out KDB's position.

Who knows. I just wish they'd make a decision one way or the other.

That's what confuses me. Reject the offer if it's too low, accept it if it's ok.

Why do neither? Unless they are trying to run the clock down in which case 3 weeks is far too long.

I can only assume they have some stuff going on behind the scenes, internal conflict over whether to sell him at all etc. or trying to figure out KDB's position.

Who knows. I just wish they'd make a decision one way or the other.
They don't have to do anything

He is a blue who now lives in Australia and iirc he has been banned from here before.
I dony get what my ban had to do with my post but thanks for that.

I just don't see the point in being billy big balls at the end of the season saying we will get things done early, when last summer was exactly the same. We didn't get it done quickly.
It not a Garry Cook style fuck up, but I just don't see the point in it.

Billy big balls we aren't when it comes to transfers. As our income and expenditure shows on our transfer dealings.

You'd think we would have learnt from Isco, Sanchez, Hazard et al yet we are still dragging our arse with this transfer.

Just get it done.

Oh yeah, and I do live in Australia but I'm still a season ticket holder so still entitled to an opinion I reckon.

Agreed. Which is why IMO he is for sale. Having read the agents quotes he says no transfer request handed in and that in Germany it isn't the in thing to do. Maybe it is more a gentleman's agreement and if KDB said he wouldn't sign a contract and didn't see himself committed to the cause, I suspect that would be enough for negotiations.
I hope you're right. Having this guy putting good balls in from the right instead of Navas hitting and hoping will put goals and points on the board.

What I don't want to see is us being let down at the last minute and ending up paying over the odds for an alternative because we mistook the signals.

I dony get what my ban had to do with my post but thanks for that.

I just don't see the point in being billy big balls at the end of the season saying we will get things done early, when last summer was exactly the same. We didn't get it done quickly.
It not a Garry Cook style fuck up, but I just don't see the point in it.

Billy big balls we aren't when it comes to transfers. As our income and expenditure shows on our transfer dealings.

You'd think we would have learnt from Isco, Sanchez, Hazard et al yet we are still dragging our arse with this transfer.

Just get it done.

Oh yeah, and I do live in Australia but I'm still a season ticket holder so still entitled to an opinion I reckon.

...still a season ticket holder? Wow, how many games do you manage to get over to then? ...and I'm not being sarcastic, very impressed with that level of commitment from afar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.