De Bruyne?

Otamendi & Alex Sandro perhaps?

Probably. Sandro has apparently refused his new contract - the thing Porto were counting on to hold everyone to ransom. Now he's a wantaway 24 year old with 10 months left. They'll be lucky to get €20m rather than the €50m

Otamendi is definitely not without foundation.

Mendes has recently been recruited to act for Otamendi in getting him out of Valencia.

Interesting that Valencia are suddenly being linked with Mangala...another Mendes client.

United were briefing very strongly yesterday they don't want Otamendi, which does make me wonder.
Tolmie, do you have an understanding of why the club is interested in Otamendi. I havent really understood the link since it was first made as on the face of it, we have 4 strong central defenders?

Otamendi is definitely not without foundation.

Mendes has recently been recruited to act for Otamendi in getting him out of Valencia.

Interesting that Valencia are suddenly being linked with Mangala...another Mendes client.

United were briefing very strongly yesterday they don't want Otamendi, which does make me wonder.

Can't see the logic on a Mangala move. Any news on outgoings to accommodate the potential incomings?

There is absolutely zero need for all this panic, seriously.

It'll get done, that's all that matters and the ultimate objective here.

shoyru_mutant_flapping.gif

Tell me how do you know we have an 'amateurish' approach to transfers?

Are you privy to our dealings?

Or are you just privy to the backpages of the redtop media?

Do you have privy to our dealings to tell me he isn't being amateurish?

Or just privy to wearing rose tinted specs?

This is a crucial window for us and if we dont get the right players in then we have a real chance of going backwards...starting to worry with 2 weeks to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.