De Bruyne?

If 57 million is the price tag, I might be in the minority here, but I belive City should bow out. :( you need a 2 to 3 year production to be worth that much. Fantastic player, and perhaps could become WC if he isn't already on last year's performance. I know it's not my money, but some prices just seem wrong. 57 million pounds? no!

Chech all the threads from before the Summer or even beginning of the summer, no one had DeBryune penciled down for anything over 35 million. This will be 20 million above that. Sorry, we need to do better. Too rich for my palette :(
I agree. Bow out. Buy him in 2 or 3 years for £100m and instead bring in someone like Depay as he is only 31m.

The clubs didn't want to sell.

Name me one world class or potentially world class player Levy has signed.

Tottenham don't have the resources we do, it's irrelevant. My point was we're shit at getting anything approaching value for money. Before anyone asks, why I care, it's because we still have a transfer budget and the knock-on effects of letting one club fleece us can be exponential - see De Bruyne.

Money in the bank does not win football matches, footballers on the pitch win football matches.

If our football people think we need KDB then we should pay what it takes to get him, as long as we can afford it.

All the master negotiators on here need to wind their necks in. In all probability they have never negotiated anything of any great value but somehow think they know it all. Just look like idiots to me.

I agree. Bow out. Buy him in 2 or 3 years for £100m and instead bring in someone like Depay as he is only 31m.
Let's not pretend we know which one will turn out the better player. Both are immensely talented. Besides just because you pay more doesn't guaratee you've gotten a better player.

If he arrives in this transfer window that's fine. If he doesn't then that fine.
Now let's enjoy the present and go and beat Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.