De Bruyne?

Tottenham don't have the resources we do, it's irrelevant. My point was we're shit at getting anything approaching value for money. Before anyone asks, why I care, it's because we still have a transfer budget and the knock-on effects of letting one club fleece us can be exponential - see De Bruyne.
And if he had unlimited resources, the clubs would not let him get his 'deals'. Like Soldado, who cost more than The Beast. And they made a loss on, unlike City who made a profit and got 20 goals into the bargain in 2/3 of a season.

I'm still puzzled some blues consider signing Sterling for 50m as impressive or an achievement on Txiki's part. We overpaid by at least 10m and I've never seen a club negotiate so poorly when we held all the cards. Wolfsburg know we will pay whatever they ask up to around 55m (if they promise to keep quiet about the fee).

All those flapping blues who kept saying about the Sterling deal "What's another 5m' are missing the bigger picture. Our terrible negotiating stance with Liverpool has likely cost us 20m for the two deals combined. I have no idea what our Spanish directors do in terms of negotiating with clubs but based on the Dzeko fee alone, I'd suggest it's a pretty terrible job - shame we can't nick Daniel Levy.

Before everyone labels me a moaning c***, I do actually think Sterling and DeBruyne are the right players to target this summer, I just think the negotiations have been akin to transfers just after the takeover.

How do you know how the deals were negotiated - like many people on this forum, you are just guessing.

Tottenham don't have the resources we do, it's irrelevant. My point was we're shit at getting anything approaching value for money. Before anyone asks, why I care, it's because we still have a transfer budget and the knock-on effects of letting one club fleece us can be exponential - see De Bruyne.
I find it exceptionally hard to understand why it's so difficult for people to understand.

Clubs know we have unlimited cash, we wanted Sterling, we want KDB. Club places huge fees on their heads, they know we can afford it. We say we are not prepared to pay the fee they want, the club says fine, see you later. What the fuck can we do?

I find it exceptionally hard to understand why it's so difficult for people to understand.

Clubs know we have unlimited cash, we wanted Sterling, we want KDB. Club places huge fees on their heads, they know we can afford it. We say we are not prepared to pay the fee they want, the club says fine, see you later. What the fuck can we do?
Like we did with Hazard. Then every fucking **** moans we didn't just pay what was asked.

I wrote a long line of text here, but then had to delete it in case ric bans something else to appease the six people that may be offended.

I'll just say instead that it is frustrating.

Like we did with Hazard. Then every fucking **** moans we didn't just pay what was asked.

I wrote a long line of text here, but then had to delete it in case ric bans something else to appease the six people that may be offended.

I'll just say instead that it is frustrating.
Haha, I know fella, I'd have been banned if I'd posted what I wanted to put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.