De Bruyne?

Really? So Cavani, Pastore and David Luiz were all bargains? Illaramendi, James, Bale, all bought for a song? I think you'll find that all the big clubs get forced to pay a lot for the players they want, you just only notice the City ones because you only keep an eye on ours. PSG have been absolutely abused in the market
Who negotiates for Chelsea? I want that guy.

giphy.gif

Please be news soon
Karen, I was just going to post asking if anything has happened regarding KDB, cheers for saving me the time ;-)))

Yes a Chelsea player who they got massive value for, inspite of not wanting him. You can add Mata, DeBryune and a host of others Chelsea didn't want and sold on for a pretty penny.

Yet when they buy, they get good value too. DeBryune last season was about as hot as Costa was at Athletico, yet Chelsea didn't spend 57 ml ion to get him. In spite of the whole world knowing Chelsea needed a top class striker. And they took said striker off The Spanish league champions and CL finalist. Best striker outside of Messi and Ronaldo in Spain.

So the whole: "they know we have money" line is just that, a line. Chelsea has money too, and they almost never get taken.
Chelsea paid his release clause, they did no negotiating whatsoever. How did things go when they decided to buy a player off Liverpool btw?

That last 50 pages of this thread bickering over whether we are good or shit at transfers or if Txiki is a mug or not and whether we're getting fucked or just doing business...

Can't you just start a new thread somewhere else to talk about it?

It's only tangentially related to KDB anyway, most seems to be about sterling and now fucking Chelsea.

There's about 3 or 4 of you just going round and round in circles and its just clogging up the thread for people who want to know if there's actually been any news.

Yes a Chelsea player who they got massive value for, inspite of not wanting him. You can add Mata, DeBryune and a host of others Chelsea didn't want and sold on for a pretty penny.

Yet when they buy, they get good value too. DeBryune last season was about as hot as Costa was at Athletico, yet Chelsea didn't spend 57 ml ion to get him. In spite of the whole world knowing Chelsea needed a top class striker. And they took said striker off The Spanish league champions and CL finalist. Best striker outside of Messi and Ronaldo in Spain.

So the whole: "they know we have money" line is just that, a line. Chelsea has money too, and they almost never get taken.

The buy-out clause in Costa's and Fabregas' contract certainly made things easier for Chelsea; much easier.

Pretty low clauses they were too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.