De Bruyne?

If you and SWP really want to carry on this endless circular debate about the sterling transfer can you not do it in the Txiki thread or the sterling thread, and leave this one for talk and updates about KDB. At the moment we're lucky if one in ten posts is actually on topic.
There's no updates today so you can stop repeating that. I'll pm you if I hear anything?

That ok? If not, tough.

Haha. But didn't you complain the process was dragging. And now you're stating smaller increments with a larger time scale in between.

Nothing against you at all but I'm so glad we have professionals in charge making these negotiations.

Squirty was chatting shite mate, I never said that.

I was consistent in saying that we shouldn't cave into Liverpool's demands as it could come back to haunt us with Wolfsburg and Juve.

I probably had a moan at one stage about it dragging on, like everyone else, but I certainly wasn't one of the people saying we should just pay up and be done with it.

Like you said though, should probably just be glad that we're not involved in it! So much posturing and scheming, it's not an exact science.

Hard enough for us to make ends of it with what little info we have. But it's an interesting discussion I think.

I don't care about the price. When we miss on Plan A, we usually spend 30-50% less on a Plan B who is half as talented and usually shipped out within 2 years.

If he's the right one, pay whatever is necessary. We've no leverage if he won't put in a transfer request.

So if Wolfsburg ask £250 million pay it?

Is anyone going to have a go at this? It's easy to say pay £57 million. When is it too much? Saying we can afford it is cuckoo land as we have a budget like any other business.

So if Wolfsburg ask £250 million pay it?

Is anyone going to have a go at this? It's easy to say pay £57 million. When is it too much? Saying we can afford it is cuckoo land as we have a budget like any other business.
You haven't got a copy of the profit and loss account have you and list of contracts, bonuses, income forecast and transfer targets?

That way I can answer your hypothetical question, to ensure I stay under budget.

City and KDB would be true to their word by all accounts of "we won't stand in his way if he wants to leave".

They've now changed that to "if he hands in a transfer request".

I personally think he needs to grow a set, but then again, if it was me, I wouldn't want to lose out on several million pounds either.

I agree SWP's back....I understand its tough to lose out on several mil but unless De Bruyne "grows a set" and helps push this deal....I'm getting less confident we will get him signed....I think only something big like a 57-60mil offer from us or a "transfer request" will be enough to get this deal done....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.