De Bruyne?

No idea but I'd have a limit on what I would like City to pay. I think he is worth £40 million tops and I would want City to walk if it got much above £50 million because the next player we went for, who might not be as good, could well cost the same amount.

The days of just paying it are gone we are supposed to be sustainable in my opinion
N.
You have a right to your opinion however the people running the club will have their own idea of value which may drastically differ from yours

I stand corrected, how much was deducted with his loyalty fee? £4-5m? Not saying we paid £34-35m but that's what he was valued at. The point being that anyone who thought KDB would have cost £30-35m hasn't paid attention to the current state of transfer fees

and anyone who thought wolfsburg would sell for anything less than 50m after the 49m we paid for sterling has also not being paying attention

We budgeted for Pogba, Sterling and KDB.

No pogba alternative will cost even 2/3 of what we were prepared to pay for him.

If city pay 57m then he's worth that.

Yeah ok I'm not making myself clear. Forget City and individual club's circumstances. I accept they vary.

What do you think KDB is worth?

Aguero was superb when he was at atletico there was only 2 teams that could afford him at the time,us and Madrid but there was no chance atletico would sell to there arch enemy's.
Real, Barca, Bayern, Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Inter (who were also in for him) could have afforded him. In his biography he says he was impressed with Mancini and City's desire to land him.

Yes he'd done brilliantly well at Atletico, but lots of forwards have done well with Spanish clubs and flopped elsewhere. Since joining us, he's repeated (and bettered his record) and his status has skyrocketed. I seems like a bargain now, but then it was still a pretty big signing with fingers crossed that he could cut it in the PL. Thankfully he did.
Soldado had a higher scoring ratio than Aguero, and he didn't work out so well. I wouldn't like to say we got 'lucky' with Aguero, but I would say it panned out bloody well, and arguably better than anybody imagined.

Yeah ok I'm not making myself clear. Forget City and individual club's circumstances. I accept they vary.

What do you think KDB is worth?
POTY in a top league?

Well I couldn't see the same going in Spain or The PL for less than 50m these days. Hazard shines less for Belgium and would cost 70m plus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.