De Bruyne?

No doubting he'd improve the right side in terms of more choice, but Navas is playing well, far better than he's credited with and put in a good shift last year whilst the rest went through the motions. He's the new Paul Power in terms of fan appreciation but a lot of the criticism isn't analytical in terms of what he does. KDB will be so great signing, no doubt about it, but not getting him doesn't weaken us or leave us exposed. Treating this as an added bonus now.

LoveCity stated that was the offer Bayern had put forward, with Dante as the player. But De Bruyne wants out and the wages don't match our offer.
Wages mean fuck all to the donor club do they

This would give me reason to despise Bayern even more

What does it say for the Pep rumours also, surely Bayern are not buying players against the current manager's wishes?

LoveCity stated that was the offer Bayern had put forward, with Dante as the player. But De Bruyne wants out and the wages don't match our offer.
I really hope you're right that kdb is caring about the wages. He owes Wolfsburg and wolfsburg for sure don't care about the offer, if they can have de Bruyne one year on loan. But i still hope he respects city because they really wanted him and think city is a better team for him

Would it be possible that Bayerns transfer people identified Kev as next summers target. But they know Pep is leaving and if it's true he's coming to us maybe they believe Pep has tipped the hat to us to get him now. Bayern now need to get him this season so have sprung into action even though it appears that Pep doesn't want him at Bayern because he wants him at City.

Farfetched.

Wages mean fuck all to the donor club do they

This would give me reason to despise Bayern even more

What does it say for the Pep rumours also, surely Bayern are not buying players against the current manager's wishes?

True but that was their initial offer, 35m plus Dante, which was before our offer was verbally accepted. This period is ostensibly for Bayern to try and match our offer. Wages mean a lot to the player though and he doesn't want to stay at Wolfsburg for a year. He can't really go to Bayern and get games this year as Robben and Ribery start...plus they have a shit load of midfielders. They do want him, but it may not fit their plans right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.